toys for men

Casual and fun topics or questions
blackboxer500

Re: toys for men

Post by blackboxer500 »

Code: Select all

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/doxy-extra-powerful-die-cast-massage-wand-vibrator/a33993g60991.html
PLUS

Code: Select all

https://www.lovehoney.com/lubes-better-sex/sex-toy-essentials/sex-toy-accessories/p/lovehoney-hummer-deluxe-male-masturbator-wand-attachment/a37719g69898.html 
EQUALS

Oh hell yes!
alanhodges
Site Admin

Post by alanhodges »

That's cool!!!
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I don't have any bought toys, but did experiment with just about anything else. Some good, some ridiculous results!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Would love to hear more about your experiments lex. I'm a bit experimental myself!
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I've used silicon sealer a lot to make a tight sleeve, but it was often to thick or not fitting. Any tool with a vibration worked somehow, but the best I found to be gentle and with variable speed. I could never cure latex, it only worked for a short time then came apart.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

For myself, I really enjoy using different types of cock stroking sleeves. I think that fleshlight sleeve are awesome and feel amazing sliding up and down on a hard lubed up shaft. For me, I don’t like any anal toys.
Paul
spencerdean
Site Admin

Post by spencerdean »

Looking for a realistic sex doll... :twisted:
kanyjo

Post by kanyjo »

spencerdean wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:48 am Looking for a realistic sex doll... :twisted:
Wow, recently i find a realistic sex doll store: https://www.sexdolltech.com
SexDollTech offer 10% OFF CODE: sdt10 for any sex doll and free shipping.
Can't wait to shop one :oops:
barefootandy

Post by barefootandy »

My favorite toy right now is my realistic dildo. It feels great in my ass and I love to suck on it when I'm masturbating if it isn't already inside me.
bd4236
Site Admin

Post by bd4236 »

I've used a couple of inexpensive stroker sleeves, placed in the end of a rolled-up blanket, sleeping bag, or folded-over towel, to make a simple toy that you can mount in various positions and vigorously bang and they worked pretty well.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

maturebator wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:44 pm I'd like to recommend the Hot Octopuss Pulse II.
Yes - the wicked vibrating disk against the frenulum drives me absolutely wild! And the unit clings to your erection so you're able to put your hands behind your neck or back and pretend you're being erotically assaulted.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My favorite stroking toys, are, Fleshlight sleeves, Tenga Sleeves, and any type of different sleeves that you can get at different sex shops. Especially single use sleeves.
But, I really do enjoy a fleshlight sleeve. And I would love to try frottage with another male, using a Fleshlight sleeve!

Paul
hyena5000

Post by hyena5000 »

Be experiencing the feel of butt plug for the first time. Does feel weird just walking and sitting around, always feel like I needed to go to the bathroom
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My favorite types of stroking toys, are Fleshlight sleeves and single use sleeves! Also Tenga sleeves and Eggs are great fun. I love the different textures on the inside!
Paul
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I have a Hot Octopuss Pulse that I really like. I also have a Fleshlight Quickshot that is pretty great too. I used to have one of the full sized flashlights but although it was fun getting there, I always had to pull out and finish with my hand because the tip of my penis would get too sensitive when my orgasm would start. The Quickshot is smaller and open at both ends so I can enjoy my orgasm without having to pull out.
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

I bought my first sleeve during the pandemic. I liked it so much, I have since bought a few more. My most recent purchase has a built in vibrator that is quite strong. I really enjoy edging using the various sleeves.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I have two masturbators which in other words are artificial vagina's. One is clear and has all sorts of ribs and nodules inside to stimulate your cock. I like this one best for the visual stimulation as I can see my cock travelling all the way in and back out again but it is just a little bit large for me. The other one is flesh coloured. Ribbed inside to feel like a real vagina. Not as good visually but is a little smaller and tighter so better physical stimulation. Easy to clean after you've cum in them.