using the jets in a hot tub or pool

Casual and fun topics or questions
strokerjim
Site Admin

Re: using the jets in a hot tub or pool

Post by strokerjim »

In about a half hour, I’m going to have the house to myself for the rest of the day. I’m going to hump the jet in our pool and look forward to the powerful orgasm it will provide me. I’ll ejaculate a huge load of cum into the water and watch it float away. Tomorrow we will be having people over to cookout and swim. It will be a huge turn on watching the women swim around knowing that tiny little sub-particles of my semen will still be floating around in the pool.
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

You're not the only one. Have done this many, many times. The feeling as the jets massage me down there can be amazing. I particularly love doing this when I'm with other people in the tub and they don't know what i'm doing!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

al34434 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:12 pm Does anyone beside me use the jets in your hot tub or heated pool to assist you in getting off.
No never actually- but used friends spa as the ceremonial centre of friend-fucking family 3somes back in the 90s... :evil:
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Have wanted to try this but have never had the chance.
jpeters1985
Site Admin

Post by jpeters1985 »

oh, man, it is SO GOOD.
I've found it too strong against bare skin, but a bathing suit or whatever provides a perfect amount of protection without dulling the sensation.

When I lived in an apartment, after working out very late at night with no one around I'd go swim a little bit in the pool (it was available at all hours) and then get in the jacuzzi. It was outdoors in the middle of the complex. I'd try to be nonchalant and just stand with my arms up on the deck like I was just soaking. It was casual enough to provide deniability but if anyone was watching, I'm sure they knew.