using the jets in a hot tub or pool

Casual and fun topics or questions
al34434
Site Admin

using the jets in a hot tub or pool

Post by al34434 »

Does anyone beside me use the jets in your hot tub or heated pool to assist you in getting off.
lilymanilli
Site Admin

Re: using the jets in a hot tub or pool

Post by lilymanilli »

I think I'm going to try that. It's now on my to-do list. :)
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I own a hot tub and I have used it many many times for solo action. It has a whirlpool jet that is just the right height for blowing across my lap when I sit in the corner nearest it. I use the function that adds air to the water. It really increases the flow and the fun. I have actually cum while sitting in that spot with others in the hot tub. When others are in the tub with me I leave my cock in my suit. The water flowing over my hard on is enough even with my suit on. I have cum while talking to my wife and family members. I just have to keep a straight face while my body is just going nuts. No one was the wiser. Lillimanilli you really should try it. :P
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I have both a hot tub and a pool. I used to use the jets in the hot tub often, until one day when I went to far.

One day when I was the only one at home, I entered the jacuzzi and cranked on all jets. I decided to let one of the jets massage my asshole. I didnt realize that it was actually filling me up, and within a few seconds it had filled me up and all I could do was realease. It was enjoyable, but needless to say, I had to drain the jacuzzi, sanitize it, and refill before others came back home. So now I tend to stay away from the jacuzzi.

As for the pool, I do this often. I love to put my arms on the deck of the pool and just relax there and get myself right up against the jet on the wall. Position myself so that the jet is hitting my frenulum. When in the exact right position, my boner will be moving back and forth from side to side at a very quick pace with the water hitting the frenulum, and the resulting orgasm is very intense. I also find it very exciting to see the cum shoot from the cock and float away in the water.

I have once used a pool at a hotel here in Las Vegas for this. It was at an outdoor concert, and I had wore my swim trunks underneath my pants for just this very reason. About 2000 people at this concert, with a pool maybe 200 feet from the stage, and no one was in the pool. I removed my shoes, socks, shirt, and pants and got in. I found a jet on the wall which was in the right place as to where I would be watching the stage direcetly in front of me. The jet was hiting me perfectly through my swim trunks and I shot my load right there with the music playing and a large crowd, of which most if not all didnt have a clue as to what I was doing. After I got out of the pool, a few minutes later, another guy went in and did the same exact thing. I knew he was getting off on the jet, and that made me hard again, and so I went into the porta potty and jacked off. As I came out, he was right there, and he said he hoped I enjoyed the jet as much as he did. So I thought no one knew what I was doing, but at least one did. I wonder how many others actually knew.
carguy27
Site Admin

Post by carguy27 »

Big fan of using the jets in a pool or hot tub for some fun. Feels incredible. I have a hot tub but also have done it in public hot tubs . The jet bouncing your dick around is amazing. Love to share stories with other guys who are into it too. I'm on kik....chill270
golfpro
Site Admin

Post by golfpro »

OH yeah! We got a hot tub a few years ago. There is a set of jets on one seat that's positioned just right to where if you scoot a little forward it's right under your cock. I actually start out completely soft, take my cock and cup my hand over the top to keep it down, and turn the jets on pretty high. Just keep it there the entire time. It takes quite a long time to cum as apposed to just jacking it off, but the feeling is incredible. I'll sometimes have my wife sit in front of me holding on to my cock and jacking it off while she uses the other hand to finger fuck me up the ass.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

I love getting off with hot tub jets. I like to face the jet and kind of straddle it so that the powerful pressure just grazes across my clitoris while I work my pussy with a small dildo. This is one of just a few ways that I can actually have multiples.
xyzzy77
Site Admin

Post by xyzzy77 »

Oh yes, feels wonderful caressing my hardon. I like to read stories here while standing in front of the pool jet as well. Get it just right and have a hands free orgasm! Can’t wait till it warms up!
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

See I always knew this worked for guys and girls! I though i was the only guy! But girls do you keep the bathing suit on or take that part off? Cause for me while its on its instant. I have also been curious as to whether or not its more exciting when other people are around?? Anyone have any stories about that?
dkenn
Site Admin

Post by dkenn »

Been a while but it feels great! Easy clean up too :)
travis987
Site Admin

Post by travis987 »

Did it a couple times when I had a hotel room with a hot tub - felt great
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I discovered by accident how powerful the jets were in a giant hot tub at a gym years ago. This gym had a co-ed hot tub, sauna and steam room between the locker rooms that either could access from the locker rooms. I was actually about to get out of the hot tub but as I stood up a powerful jet hit my cock as I passed by it and the feeling was instantly great. I was alone on the tub at the time so I took a step back and positioned myself right into its flow. At first my cock was flopping around real fast in the powerful flow but as I got hard the water pressure just felt like a great multi-dimensional massage on my shaft and around the rim of my head. It didn't take long at all before I unloaded all inside my shorts with a massive orgasm that had my legs turn to rubber and I'm sure my eyes rolled back inside my head. I sat back down for a while to gather myself and before I could leave I was joined by a few other members. I was wondering if any of my semen was flowing around in there getting stuck to them, then it dawned on me I was probably basking in others' semen as well... :shock:
socalstinger2
Site Admin

Post by socalstinger2 »

I've never done it in a hot tub. In a pool yes I be have. That's where I got off during the summer when I very much younger. I think about it now and I wonder where were the rest of the family? I have four siblings. What a great feeling.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Post by tannedstan »

Definitely one of the great ways to get off. The throbbing massaging action of the water jets on your cock is wonderful. Although the water hitting the underside of my cock feels the best, I've tried positioning myself so the jets hit the top side. It takes longer to reach orgasm, but the journey is exquisite.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Gawd yes. For years.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I have used a hot tub and pool jets. Both work very well. A shower head with good pressure can also be quiet pleasurable.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I’ve done both many times. One of my personal favorite ways to get off.
don111

Post by don111 »

yes learnt that one when I was about 20. Also enjoy getting my anus near one too and feeling the jets on that, similar to being rimmed.
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

I grew up with a pool a jacuzzi, so yes I quickly learned the value of the water pressure.
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

Yes, I've rented cabins or hotel rooms specifically because they have hot tubs or jetted spa tubs, so I can get off this way. I stayed in a cabin on the bank of a river once with a hot tub outside that was enclosed on 3 sides and facing the river. I came so many times that weekend in the hot tub. I'd pull my top over and let the jets beat on my tits, and I found all kinds of positions with the different jets that let them pound on my asshole or pussy or both at the same time. There were houses on the other side of the river, but I think they were too far away to see anything. It definitely made it hotter to think about them seeing me come like that though.