Hey

Casual and fun topics or questions
morningwd
Site Admin

Re: Hey

Post by morningwd »

Hey Charlie. Same here, been a solotouch watcher forever, even joined WL for a while a few years back
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

Actually, I began as a Proaxis reader, and then later was an editor on Solo Touch. So, it's good to be surrounded with so many nice people. ;)
rickster
Site Admin

Post by rickster »

It's gonna take a couple of visits to figure out where everything is, but this looks like a pretty good site now.

Rickster
kevincums
Site Admin

Post by kevincums »

Hello Kevin here. Long time reader of Solotouch glad to see the site looking so snappy and it'll be great to converse with fellow masturbation enthusiasts, have fun folks!
cosmobabe33
Site Admin

Post by cosmobabe33 »

Hey Charlie :D I'm Kay, I've also been a solotouch reader for quite some time now. Nice to meet you.
jtan18
Site Admin

Post by jtan18 »

Interesting change. The site keeps getting better and better. I think I've been reading since 2002 or 2003, before the stories were even ordered into M/F, M/M, F/M, etc, categories.
morningwd
Site Admin

Post by morningwd »

yeah, me too jtan. In fact, the story I nominated for the Hall of Fame is from 2003
nike65691
Site Admin

Post by nike65691 »

Been starting my days here for about 4 years. Some days just have to masturbate to these exciting stories. Love the ones about public and getting caught.
edgar55
Site Admin

Post by edgar55 »

Hi all,

I am a long time ST reader and author a couple of times. So glad the site is looking sharp and with a forum! It will be great.

See you around...
kentklements
Site Admin

Post by kentklements »

Hello to All!
Like most on here, I too have enjoyed Solotouch for many years. The stories, whether fact or fiction, male or female, couples or solo, have always intrigued and excited me and I read each and every one!
I'm enjoying the new format and look forward to reading and sharing SoloTouch experiences in the future.
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

Howdy all, I'm James. I'm a big fan of the stories here at ST. I like the forum idea too. I think this is a good change for the site.
kennysin
Site Admin

Post by kennysin »

Love the new forum and how we can add people....hello all!
dockington28
Site Admin

Post by dockington28 »

Hi all !
Been also enjoying the site for many years. It's given many moments of fun for this cat. Loving the new set up. Hope to keep enjoying for a long time to come. Looking to make new friends as well who share the same interest.
Cheers
muelly
Site Admin

Post by muelly »

Hey guys. Muelly here. Was a member of WL a few years ago and am really digging the new format of ST. I have a few stories posted in 2004 also.
aretee
Site Admin

Play

Post by aretee »

Love the feeling of erections and being turned on. Solo here has been an excellent source of entertainment and enjoyment over the years. Looking forward to sharing my passion for masturbation. Now more than ever my libido is as strong as ever.
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

Hi Charlie,

I love the site and have been reading for years. Made my first contribution just over a year ago and the new site has persuaded me to share some more of my masturbation experiences, so keep an eye out.

It's great to be part of a community where everyone has similar feelings towards masturbation.

Great site, great people! Keep it up folks.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

I have been a fan for years and am looking forward to may more great years to come!

I LOVE to see the positive comments!