taboo

Casual and fun topics or questions
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: taboo

Post by spunkluvr »

love2squirt wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:36 pm I remember being 13 and asked by a couple of boys younger to show them myself to satisfy their curiosity. I had already hit puberty and jacked off regularly. I ended up in a room with three boys. They wanted to at first see my cock. I agreed and being aroused at the thought was already hard. I pulled out my dick and the boys seemed to be fascinated y my hard dick balls and pubes. They all took a long hard look at it up close. I was very horny now and asked if they knew what it was to jack off? They all said kind of but not really. I offered them a first hand look at it. I asked if any them knew what cum is and they said no. They were in for a treat! I quickly came to a gushing orgasm that had all the boys hooked. I loved the whole experience!
Had a young neighbour who visited regularly and always wanted to watch me wank. He never had to ask me twice!

I got so fucking horny stripping naked, stroking my cock, then shooting and eating my spunk while this kid watched. On the first occasion, he had never seen spunk before and was shocked when I wanked into my mouth and swallowed it all. Loved letting this young boy see what a filthy, perverted, spunk-hungry wanker I am.
thequiet1

Post by thequiet1 »

torola wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:33 pm I've had taboo experiences that I cannot post publicly.
I would also love to know if you would care to share
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

torola wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:33 pm I've had taboo experiences that I cannot post publicly.
If you read in this forum most of us have had experiences that go all around, like incest, masturbation in front of family, friends, touching other people… point is, if you get it out it will help you come to terms with yourself. I had things that were buried deep in my brain, but talking about it has helped me find my own sexuality. You are not alone. Many people have their skeletons and when you realize, many share that same type of story.
lickitup

Post by lickitup »

rhd38dd99 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 pm My son caught me masturbating. we live alone, and he's 18, so it's not something he hasn't seen. in a strange way, it really turned me on. any others experience the same.
Your on a path to making something happen in your head. This can lead to some very taboo sexual playtimes. Mind you, I say this because my ex-gf plays with her grandson cock, she will just walk over to him and pull it out and jerk and suck it, like it's just a natural thing. They both enjoy it. So I just used to shut up and enjoy the show. I think you have erotic ideas about doing this. I could be wrong though. I wonder why so many people are doing this now. It seems like it runs in certain families. Me and my cousin talk about our sexual adventure and she know I jerk off to them while were on the phone together. I expect she does the same. We do this about one or twice a month when we get horny. I always let her bring up sexual topics first. That way I know she is OK with it. When we do this sex talk, its like having sex with her when I cum. I love it.

I wish you well on this albeit confussing journey for you. If I had advise for you. I'd thread lightly on this. It could ruin your relationship with him. But, if he keeps seeing you naked, he is going to get ideas. He is going to jerk off to you everytime he can. If your avater is actual you. Then he is jerkong off to seeing you naked. Im sure you have masterbated to the thoughs of him seeing you naked and him jerking off to seeing you. If that makes sense...

Remember, this is your fleash and blood. Dont take it for granted. A lot of people on any sex site will say. "as long as your consenting adults, it's OK" Well sometimes it's not! The only one whom is going to pay the price if something happens to you two are you and him. You both will suffer this. For the rest of your lives. I'm just being real. Havin sex with a family member isnt for the meek. As they say the flesh is weak and it will get your ass in a lot of trouble. I know it did for me. Sorry for being a kill joy. I dont want to be the guy that says "yeah go ahead and make a move on him and fuck him" then jerk off to the thought.

for the record, I got caught jerking off to a prono mag by my aunt. I could never look her in the eye again.

Man im rambling on. Just my 3 cents.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

As any of you who have read my stories knows, my brother Simon taught me to jerk off when I was 12 and he was 15, after seeing evidence of my wet dreams. We continued to jerk and just be naked together throughout the rest of our teen years, and often also involved 2 or 3 of our male cousins (one of whom fucked me and we loved it), because our parents were away quite often. When I was 22 in early 2018, Simon discovered that he had a low sperm count and he and his wife invited me to help them make a baby. Before we had the 3way though, he and I met a couple of times to become more comfortable, and it began with sucking each other for the first time. Gradually as we realized how we both wanted to explore things more, we ended up having full penetrative sex, first him in me, then I in him. I'm glad we waited until adulthood to do that, as we were able to rationalize it as not really being being an awful, taboo thing. We still have sex together fairly often, sometimes with my boyfriend or with others. And, by the way, our 3ways were successful and my beloved "nephew" was born 9 months later!
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

my cousin and I would always "play" around until we started having sex, I've also fucked my aunt twice
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Had a lot of fun with my male cousin and nephew back in the day. (18+)