pilgrim998

Re: Longest you've gone without cumming

Post by pilgrim998 »

Couple of months probably
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Six weeks in hospital. Boy, was I glad to get home and wank myself into oblivion!
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

gothin wrote: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm What's the longest you've gone without cumming and what were the effects. Every now and then I go about a week without. The longest was about 10 days. I got crazy horny and popped raging boners randomly during the day. My balls killed and I leaked precum like crazy when hard. I usually hold off because it feels great to edge when that worked up, but eventually I can't take it any more and blow, and it's great!
2 weeks. Family holiday a few years back. Booked 2 rooms - my son and I in one, wife and daughter in other.
Zero privacy and I'm not one for jerking in the shower so I didn't cum at all until home. Strangely I didn't really miss it, but made up for it when I got home :D
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

The longest time was about 40 years ago for about 10 days. A group of friends and I traveled and we shared a room and unless we were fucking women nobody had sex and we were too “prude” to masturbate in front or around the others. When I returned home I masturbated as soon as I was alone in my room.