Edging techniques?

Casual and fun topics or questions
gemmyrose
Site Admin

Edging techniques?

Post by gemmyrose »

I love edging and denying myself orgasm, letting it build slowly makes for a much better orgasm. The obvious way to edge is to stimulate until reaching the edge and stopping just before the point of no return and letting the feel die down before starting again.

My question is, who here enjoys edging, and for those who do what techniques do you use.

I myself have found a few techniques to reach the edge and then stay there allowing myself to savour the pleasure of being on the edge for so long. Sometimes when i reach the edge I move my hands to my nipples and rub them. This keeps the pleasure high but is not enough to tip me over the edge. Other times when I'm about to cum I stop and gently squeeze the inside of my thighs. This causes a tingling sensation in my pussy and keeps me right on the edge.

Anyone have any other ways to keep themselves right on the edge?
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

-----------------------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UKGent
Site Admin

Re: Edging techniques?

Post by UKGent »

I like to edge when I'm reading stories.

My technique is that just as I feel that familiar tingle, I let go of the shaft and gently caress my balls until the feeling subsides a little. I then slide my hands slowly over the head, pulling the foreskin (I'm not circumcised) back really slowly so as not to trigger anything too soon, then pulling it tight and tickling the exposed head to bring myself to the limit.

Then I just repeat as many times as I can (or time allows or I overstep the mark and trigger my orgasm).

I always find that my orgasm is so much more intense this way
spooger
Site Admin

Re: Edging techniques?

Post by spooger »

i love to prolong beating off and i love to edge - which are not the same - and often combine the two

when i was a teenager and camping with two friends at a lake nearby on some country acreage one of their family owned, i overheard mike say to leon about some music playing, "That's a great song to get stoned and beat off to".

it was kind of an awakening that other guys liked to do the same things as me when they beat off. i always got horny when i smoked pot and loved to beat off stoned, but had not spoke to other guys about it.

i went quickly to the other side of the car where they were and said something like - "well, why don't we do it then" - after the embarrassment that they had been overheard, we were like - yeah - and agreed to do it together -

we had never done this together before - so we got really stoned and really horny - i think the music playing was pink floyd or alan parsons - pretty hard rock for those days - i loved to be stoned and listen to music - rock and roll - we were pretty worked up

after passing the bowl around a few times, we were obviously all on the bone and ready to beat off together. we agreed to get naked and get right down to it -

when i saw their boners and they started stroking their dicks, i felt like i would cum in seconds - we were all enjoying the moment together, all about to cum

and we said so - and soon we came almost simultaneously, one shooting and triggering the other and then the other - into a powerful orgasm - the whole thing took only a couple of minutes we were so horny and worked up

one of us said that it was too quick, and he didn't want to stop yet - we all agreed and started to beat off again, slowly and using our own cum for lube - i love that slurping sound that cum makes when you use it for lube - it dries kinda quick, but with a little spit it slicks right up again.

we did that for a couple of minutes and could feel the cum building again - and we all backed off, wanting to continue beating off together

i didn't know it but i was learning to edge and control my orgasm - and get increasingly hornier and worked up

after a few times of backing off, we finally had to cum again - it was great to see my friends squirt their cum on their bodies, eyes locked on each other's dick -

we crashed for a few minutes enjoying the rush, then we cleaned up and went for a swim

we did it together many more times and got over the fast trigger - we'd get together every couple of weekends and spend longer and longer times beating off together - we'd beat off for a couple of hours at a time, then hold ourselves right on the edge of cumming - the whole process could take 2 or 3 hours - it was awesome

after high school. everybody went different ways and eventually lost contact of each other - but i kept my love for long hours beating off and holding myself on the edge of cumming - it's hard to find two or three hours of time to dedicate to it, but when i can it's always an awesome orgasm!