Parent Masturbating?

Casual and fun topics or questions
iammmd55

Parent Masturbating?

Post by iammmd55 »

Anyone ever accidentally seen or heard a parent masturbating, either when you were a teen or an adult?

How did it happen & what was it like?

I never did. But as a young teen I discovered my dad had Playboys and my mom had vibrators, so I was pretty sure they did! And I thought just about everyone did, so it was no big deal to me.

But knowing something and witnessing something are two different things. So, if you ever did see or hear your mother or father getting herself or himself off, what was it like? Surprising? Uncomfortable? Disgusting? Arousing? Comforting?
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Re: Parent Masturbating?

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I heard my dad masturbate when I was in high school. I wrote about it for a story on solotouch several years ago:
https://www.solotouch.com/story/realizing-dad-jacked-off-too-67708

But basically, my dad and I were staying overnight in our empty new house. We were moving to a new town and my dad had to start immediately, so he had an apartment in the new town while the rest of us stayed in the old town until school was out and they had sold the house. During that time, my folks bought a house and my dad lived there without any furniture until we moved. He came home on weekends and usually one night during the week. Shortly before the whole family moved, school was out, so when my dad came home for the night, I went back with him so that we could do some work on the house. My room was going to be in the basement, but it wasn't finished yet, so I slept in the room that was going to be my sister's. My parents' bedroom was at the opposite end of the the hallway where my sister's room was.

My dad had been sleeping on one of our camping cots, which were metal frames with canvas fabric that we slept on. Since I was going to be spending the night, we set up a second cot in my sister's room.

My dad and I were working in the basement, framing out the room that was going to be my bedroom in the basement until it was time for bed. I stripped down to my underwear and crawled into my cot, and my dad did the same in his cot down the hall.

I was lying in bed, falling asleep when I heard a rhythmic squeaking start up down the hall. We hadn't closed our bedroom doors, so I could hear it pretty clearly. The old camping cots squeaked something awful when you rolled over or moved in them, so at first I thought my dad was probably just rolling over. But then I realized that it was going on and on and was squeaking in a regular rhythm. My parents' room at our old house was next to mine, and I often listened to them fuck in the next room and I recognized the rhythmic squeaking of a bed. But this time I knew my mom wasn't in bed with him, and it struck me that my dad was jacking off.

Well, that blew my mind since I didn't think "grownups" did things like that. I knew that I jacked off constantly, but I thought parents didn't do it since they had "real" sex. So, it was wild to me to think that my dad jacked off. It was like it legitimized the act if he did it too. I also thought it was great that I didn't have to give it up when I got older or got married.

I have to admit that the whole thing got me horny as hell, so I got brave and I started jacking off too, thinking that if I could hear him, then he could hear me, and he'd know that I did it too--just like he did. I'm not sure why that turned me on as much as it did, but it sure did.

So I'm jacking off and getting into it when I realized that my dad's cot was no longer squeaking and his room was quiet. I panicked that he had heard me and was freaked out or something and he had stopped. So I stopped. Everything was quiet for a moment or two and then I heard the rhythmic squeaking from my dad's cot start back up again. Then I wondered if he had stopped to listen to me, but then started again when I stopped so he could let me know he was doing it too.

So I started up again. We both squeaked a bit and then he stopped again. I stopped again. He started up again. This went on for awhile until I shot my load. He stopped too, so I assumed he shot.

So I didn't actually see him, but I heard him, and he heard me, and it was wild to see (okay, to hear) him in that capacity. It changed how I looked at him--in a good way.