Emotionally Attached or Just Hot For…

Casual and fun topics or questions
iammmd55

Emotionally Attached or Just Hot For…

Post by iammmd55 »

… a particular inanimate object with which you masturbated? Toy, improvised toy, pillow, piece of furniture, shower head.

I don’t mean just anything you pressed into service more than once to get yourself off, I mean was there ever one thing that you used that really got you going, blew your mind, that you got so into doing it THAT WAY with THAT thing to the point that “doing it” with this thing, whatever it may have been, was its own special pleasure, something that when you got horny or though of pleasuring yourself it was a choice of just masturbating or “doing it” with that thing, whatever it was and however you did it. Maybe you even thought of “doing it” with this object as something distinct in your sexual world: i have sex, I masturbate, and I “do this thing….”

Did you find yourself thinking of or anticipating “doing this thing” instead of or in conjunction with feeling horny or wanting to masturbate? Did “doing this thing” become the way you masturbated or did “doing this thing” replace “regular” masturbation for you?

Did you keep this object so you could continue to pleasure yourself with it? Did you have to hide it so no one would know or maybe ask about it? Did the practical difficulty of the act, or the inconvenient location, or the limited opportunities to achieve release with the object heighten your excitement and / or pleasure when you were able to “do it”?

Did you fantasize about using it? Did you miss it or long for it when you were unable to pleasure yourself with it?
wanklover

Re: Emotionally Attached or Just Hot For…

Post by wanklover »

I don't know if this qualifies as I wasn't obsessed with it but enjoyed it a great deal on a regular basis. When I was in my early teens after wanking by hand for some time I suddenly got the urge & the desire to stick my cock somewhere where it would receive some stimulation of a different kind to my hand. I discovered that if when I was hard I knelt on the floor facing the side of my bed, my cock when I pushed it downwards until it was horizontal, was at just the right height to stick it between my mattress and the base of my bed !! The fabric was quite slippery too so when I started humping my bed I didn't get sore. Having my cock pushed down horizontal made it very stiff indeed and the stimulation was fantastic. I would thrust my cock in and out until I reached orgasm with a thunderous pulsating, throbbing cum and I spurted my cum out. What I didn't know at the time was that cum left a smell and a stain as when hand wanking I had always used tissues. When the bed was eventually replaced oh my god the staining was there for all to see although the smell had long since gone as I stopped doing it once I discovered how much fun it was to get girlfriends to wank me !!
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I would say riding my homemade dildo which is the smoothly shaped handle of one of those 6-in-1 screwdrivers with the reversible shaft. I joined 2 of those handles together on one shaft and electrical taped the joint, so it’s smooth and curvy from end to end. I love to ride that in my ass and feel it way up inside of me, filling me up. And I love watching in the mirror my ass taking it in. I go through phases where I think about masturbating using that that way, and seeing and feeling my dick thicker and harder than in my usual hand stroking, leading up to a more intense and deeper and satisfying orgasm with more and thicker cum than usual. After use and cleaning it I keep it in a sock in one of my dresser drawers, along with another anal toy and a more lifelike dildo which I like to deepthroat (which toy came from a friend’s castoffs!). No one goes in my drawers but if my wife or (now grown) daughter do I’ll have some explaining to do …. about those as well as dresses and panties also in my dresser drawers.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

My best "friend" is my vibrator. Pressing it against the underside of my knob makes me shoot spunk in no time.