What is one sexual experience that lives on in your head to this day?

Casual and fun topics or questions
pilgrim998

What is one sexual experience that lives on in your head to this day?

Post by pilgrim998 »

I had a one night stand with a lady I met at a conference in the 90s. She invited me back to her room and turned out to be a real wildcat. My back was covered in scratches the next day. After the conference I never saw or heard from her again, but it was an unforgettable night.
collinomaleey
Site Admin

Re: What is one sexual experience that lives on in your head to this day?

Post by collinomaleey »

I was in a sexual draught. I started sleeping with anyone with a pulse... I ended up with a woman 15 years older than me. We had some pretty vanilla sex one night I came and it was good. What I wasn't expecting was what happened next. She pulled out a dildo, a vibe about the size of a middle finger and expertly stimulated my prostate. While she was doing this she became almost motherly and spoke to me in soothing tones. She gave me permission to cum when I felt the urge and I did. It was not an explosive orgasm, but it was intense! I would love to see her again.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I didn't think of it as a sexual experience at the time, but the time in my early teens when a friend pulled out his penis for a group of us boys (he was 14, the other three of us were 13) to show us how he could make "white stuff" come out. After he took off his pants and underwear and began to stroke his young, erect cock I was overwhelmed with curiosity. Without thinking, I sat next to him on the couch and groped/pulled and stroked his penis briefly in front of the other two boys. I knew nothing about anything but I sure wanted to feel him up. Although he got super hard in my hand, he didn't cum (at the time I didn't know what was supposed to happen) and after a short time, we stopped and he put his clothes back on.

I mostly forgot about that experience until middle age, when I told a close female friend (and lover) I was curious about doing things with men. With her encouragement I went to an Adult Bookstore specifically to see what might happen (I had been before, but always jacked off alone in my booth). That time, I mainly wanted to jack off openly for the thrill of letting other men see (and to see if I could do it). As it turned out, I ended up in a booth with another man. Beforehand, I thought I would be too nervous to cum, but after we played with each other's cocks (my first time) I was so excited I had one of my most explosive orgasms ever. Although I love women, that experience definitely has lived in my head and since then I have looked for similar opportunities to play with other men's cocks and jack off while being watched.
Last edited by rathb69 on Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

This might seem a bit trivial and not so exciting to others but I was very slow off the mark with girls and never touched one in a sexual way until I was 20 years old when I finger fucked a girl I met on a holiday. Feeling a wet pussy for the first time was just magic to me and I have never forgotten it. How easily my finger penetrated her, the look on her face, her soft cries, the moment she came !!! Oh it was so memorable and the only girl who ever came from a finger fucking from me.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Years ago I worked with a horny woman who I knew sucked cocks. One day I gave her a ride home from a meeting and I asked her if she wanted to fool around sometime. OMG she agreed!! She chose a spot in a local woods. I took a blanket. We watched each other undress - she went first! It was incredible watching a work colleague undress. She had lightish colored well trimmed bush and medium tits. She lay naked as I looked at her - looked between her legs at her cunt.
Then it was my turn. My 6" cock was totally hard of course. She held it and went up & down the shaft slowly as she admired it. Then over the next hour or so we did everything possible without fucking her. She sucked my cock and I licked her cunt. We did a 69 with my tongue inside her. My wife would never suck my cock willingly, begrudgingly yes. While she was sucking me she slipped a finger up my arse. That was an absolute first for me. First time ever anyone had a finger in me. Of course I fingered her cunt totally. and felt her tits.
Then she started sucking in earnest. I asked "Is is ok if I come?" The reply was "MmmMMmMMmMmmm" which I assumed meant yes. As she jacked me and sucked me I came down her throat. She licked me clean. That was another first!
I didn't fuck her as I could fuck at home. The other stuff I never got at home. Over the next few years we got together a few times - in her house, on my boat, in her vacation trailer, at work. I masturbated in front of her at work twice. There was no chance of being caught.
Other occasions, at work, she sucked me off maybe 10x. Now, years later, she's a f/b friend of mine. When I try to message her about sex she answers in one word answers and then says she has to go to bed or shopping. What changed I have no idea. We never did fuck.
Last edited by wheelboy2 on Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

There was this girl I liked a lot. She was my first female fantasy when I started to jerk. One day, at her home I went to the bathroom and she was in there sitting on the toilet. Her panties were around her knees but her skirt covered most of her. We looked at each other and I stepped out. Later she came to me and I didn't know what to say. She hugged me and gave a kiss on the cheek and said it was her fault for not locking the door and asked me not to tell anyone. That image in my head was responsible for many jerks thinking of her.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Sucking and tongue-fucking my nephew. He loved it when I wanked into his mouth and would swallow every last drop of my spunk.
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

Sex with my cousin, it was so hot. We would always tease and play around, in what i would consider a mixture of curiousness and innocence. Then one day it was like we both just went for it in different ways and had some of the hottest sex I've ever had
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Was at a bar with a friend. Saw this hot milf playing pool which my buddy knew. She was hot and everytime she bent over to to take a shot, i would rub in between her legs (front to back). Eventually after 2-3 times , she told me that i was making her wet. After awhile we left the bar with my buddy and went to my house. Long story short,...we fucked as buddy watched and jerked off to us. Found out the next day, that i use to date her daughter....