getting caught

Casual and fun topics or questions
yarbles
Site Admin

getting caught

Post by yarbles »

Have any of you ever been caught masturbating by an authority figure, such as a teacher, coach, priest, or boss? If so, describe what happened.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: getting caught

Post by spunkluvr »

Never been caught but have been watched many times.
rick43
Site Admin

Post by rick43 »

yarbles wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:19 am Have any of you ever been caught masturbating by an authority figure, such as a teacher, coach, priest, or boss? If so, describe what happened.
Was about 19 (long time ago!) and my family belonged to a swim club. They had these cabanas we rented for the season and shared with my friend's family. We could get changed in there and keep towels in there. One of the benefits of belonging to the club was seeing my friend's mom in a bathing suit all the time. Would always go home with a hard on and stroke thinking about her. So one day she has on a new leopard pattern one piece that is really low cut and that shows almost every bit of her 36D breasts. Well I decided not to wait until I go home. I go inside the cabana and sit on the chair. Pull my bathing suit down and start stroking knowing it's not going to take long. Well, idiot that I was I forgot to lock the door. I'm just about ready to cum and doesn't she come walking through the door! She says "Oh my!" and quickly jumps back out and closes the door. I was horrified of course and did stop. Quickly pulled up my bathing suit and opened the door. She's standing out there and just says "I didn't see a thing" and she goes by me and gets a fresh towel and just goes back to her chair. So she was cool about it. As far as I know she never said anything to my mother or anyone else. It was a little awkward for the next couple weeks but she didn't act any differently towards me. I'm sure it would have been a different story if she knew I was thinking of her while I was stroking.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

First time caught was so sweet, Mom never scolded me but helped i let her shave my pubes. what a rush, and been smooth since after 38 years
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Never been caught by an authority figure but did get caught by my younger sister once. She burst into my bedroom one afternoon after school when I was mid jerk. She sat on the end of my bed and watched till I cum quite fascinated. I tried to explain what I was doing, why and what semen was. She was four years younger than me and a little young to understand.
joein
Site Admin

Post by joein »

My mother likes catching me. I never know when. I;ll be stroking for a while and sometimes she is too busy . Sometimes she surprises me and and tries to start tickling me so we both laugh about it. She's pretty good about it and doesn't get angry or shy at all. I love letting her see me naked and cumming. She laughs a little but mostly is so curious.
jpeters1985
Site Admin

Post by jpeters1985 »

rick43 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:43 pm I'm sure it would have been a different story if she knew I was thinking of her while I was stroking.
Of course she knew.