Site Admin

Re: Male Pubic Hair

Post by spunkluvr »

Trimmed very close.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

wanklover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:50 pm I'll go against the grain here. I love my PH and let it grow wild !!!
Same with me. I like looking in the mirror and seeing my natural pubes. Or feeling my crotch when I jerk off. I've loved having pubes ever since I could grow them. It is a part of my masculinity. I'm a naturally hairy guy, so things would just look awkward if I trimmed the hedges too much given my hairy thighs, stomach, etc.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

torola wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:30 pm
wanklover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:50 pm I'll go against the grain here. I love my PH and let it grow wild !!!
Same with me. I like looking in the mirror and seeing my natural pubes. Or feeling my crotch when I jerk off. I've loved having pubes ever since I could grow them. It is a part of my masculinity. I'm a naturally hairy guy, so things would just look awkward if I trimmed the hedges too much given my hairy thighs, stomach, etc.
Glad i'm not the only one !! Tku vm. BTW I also prefer women to have a nice bush !! There's nothing better than burying your cock into a pussy with a good bush, so erotic & natural.
smoothwhiteballs

Post by smoothwhiteballs »

yarbles wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:14 pm I have naturally hairless balls and anal area, but a nice treasure trail leading to a thick bush. I like to trim it short and into various sexy shapes, always shaving an area just above my cock to enhance its appearance. Some guys I have been with shave their pubes completely, which is ok on some, but I think it kinda infantilizes a man.
I envy your 'naturally hairless balls and anal area'. I really like my balls and asshole to be smooth, so I have to shave all the time. I trim my pubic hair, and have shaved everything a couple of times just to see what it was like. I love the smooth feeling, but I agree with others, it itches a lot and is uncomfortable when it grows back in. A shaved cock can be very sexy if the man is fit.
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

torola wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:30 pm
I too enjoy looking at my pubes in the mirror and laying in bed and running my hand over my hairy chest and caressing my pubes. Its very relaxing to me.