Male Pubic Hair

Casual and fun topics or questions
pilgrim998

Male Pubic Hair

Post by pilgrim998 »

Do any of the men here shave or otherwise remove their own pubic hair? Or do you just trim? Maybe you just let it all go wild? What are your preferences? And for the women which do you prefer in a man?

I’ve just removed all my bush. It’s purely for my own pleasure as I much prefer the sensation of my smooth cock when wanking. I usually trim down as short as possible and then use a specific hair removal cream to remove what remains. I’ve tried shaving a couple of times and, while the initial results are good, the stubble a couple of days later is unbearably uncomfortable.
love2edge

Re: Male Pubic Hair

Post by love2edge »

I shave mine as well. I like the smooth look and feel, especially on my balls.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Always keep my balls shaved smooth and usually trim the brush short with scissors.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

Trim it
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

I like to keep the shaft shaved, reduces unwanted friction during sexual activities. The rest I trim a bit but not short. I like looking at shaved pussies, you can see more of the labia and clit … but I also love hairy ones - there is something about feeling pubic hair that is super sexy. Also love to see cum dripping from a hairy one! I prefer to see hair around cocks too.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I'll go against the grain here. I love my PH and let it grow wild !!!
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Shave my balls smooth but only trim my bush a little. Love how a nice bush surrounds a cock.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I shaved once. My wife said I looked like a kid with no hair. When hair started to grow it was very itchy and uncomfortable. Never again shaved it. I like cum on my hair. When it dries up, I like to untangle the hair.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I shave all of mine every three days or so. Just a personal preference as it feels better, results in less perspiration and I like the look. My male FWB likes it that way too.
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

Part trim, part shave. It helps my partner when they go down on me orally!
bossathenova7
Site Admin

Post by bossathenova7 »

I shave my balls and around the base of my cock, then trimmed short above.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

Every so often I'll trim it down short, but not a full shave. It itches too much to go all the way down, it chafes from all the walking at work, and when it starts growing back the prickly hairs poke.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I like mine wild … my wife does too. She has a full bush. And I love burying my face in her bush.
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I have naturally hairless balls and anal area, but a nice treasure trail leading to a thick bush. I like to trim it short and into various sexy shapes, always shaving an area just above my cock to enhance its appearance. Some guys I have been with shave their pubes completely, which is ok on some, but I think it kinda infantilizes a man.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

wonderdick wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:33 pm I like mine wild … my wife does too. She has a full bush
I like to stay more natural too. I like the look and feels more masculine. I trim around the base of my shaft when needed because it grows in the opposite direction, doesn't curl, and is just annoying and gets in the way when I grab my dick.
cutslender
Site Admin

Post by cutslender »

I love it! Wilder the better! Luve to see on both guys AND Gals, long more hair the better!
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

wanklover wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:50 pm I'll go against the grain here. I love my PH and let it grow wild !!!
Me too. It has only been shaved once when I had hernia surgery
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Always shaved for my ladies. Balls and all. Best way to be, and awesome for blow jobs
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Been smooth since step mom shaved me, 41 years ago. So refreshing, and feels best with BJ's