cum and food

Casual and fun topics or questions
yarbles
Site Admin

cum and food

Post by yarbles »

I enjoy using cum as an ingredient in food and drink, and eat my cum that way nearly daily. I have written about my experiences with circle-jerking onto pizza, which is very erotic. I also love it when a partner and I cum in each other's drinks; clear drinks like champagne or gins & tonics are great - the cum gels quickly in the cold liquid and has the consistency of bubble tea, making a great cum cocktail! I also cum into food I am cooking for others, such as my special lasagna and marijuana brownies! Does anyone else enjoy eating their cum in similar ways?
rathb69
Site Admin

Re: cum and food

Post by rathb69 »

The first XXX movie I saw (as a college fresman) had a scene where a man jacked off on a salad while a woman watched. She then ate the cum covered salad. After seeing a few scenes involving masturbation in that movie, I jacked off to completion for the first time later that night. That movie and that particular scene (and what happened later) has always been one of my fondest erotic memories. It also played a big role in me sometimes liking the kinky feeling of masturbating and ejaculating on food then eating it.

I have cum on various foods then eaten them. It has mostly been in hotels with room service food, usually fruit (strawberries, bananas) and deserts such as pastries, brownies, and cookies. The chocolates and mints left on the bed by the maid were also nice with a creamy covering. I loved doing it at the conclusion of business trips when I decided to stay over a few days for vacation to relieve stress/relax which sometimes involved exploring the local Red Light District (if there was one), but always involved masturbating multiple times per day (mostly in my room, but not always ...)

At home, one time I prepared a hot dog and then, after putting it in the bun, decided a special condiment was needed, so added a fresh load before eating. I've also used a slippery banana peel to simulate a nice, wet pussy to masturbate before cumming on the banana and eating it.

I still like the kinky feeling of eating cum covered food, but I now prefer just cumming in my hand before licking it off so that I can enjoy the unmasked taste. The best times have been when I did it with other people (women and men) watching.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: cum and food

Post by spunkluvr »

yarbles wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:29 am. . . I also cum into food I am cooking for others, such as my special lasagna and marijuana brownies!
On many occasions, I've put a few loads of fresh and frozen spunk into Bolognese sauce and invited people for dinner.