A woman's vulva

Casual and fun topics or questions
wanklover

A woman's vulva

Post by wanklover »

How strange I found it that my wife thought of her vulva as being ugly whereas I thought that it was one of the most beautiful sights on planet earth. How do other ladies here on ST view this ? and what do the men here think of the ladies private parts ?
jeep
Site Admin

Re: A woman's vulva

Post by jeep »

I totally hear you, man. My wife was very shy about me seeing and eating her hairy pussy when we started fucking regularly. I just adored licking her sweet cunt and couldn’t get enough of it, even when it might take at least half an hour for her to achieve orgasm. After that first cum, she would float from one orgasm to another as I sucked on her hairy labia and horny little clit. Still the favourite thing in my world!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

One thing I'm proud of is that I've gone down on every woman I've had since type of sex. The smell and the taste of pyssy is the icing on the cake.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

wanklover wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:57 pm How strange I found it that my wife thought of her vulva as being ugly whereas I thought that it was one of the most beautiful sights on planet earth. How do other ladies here on ST view this ? and what do the men here think of the ladies private parts ?
A woman's cunt, with legs spread wide and lips slightly open revealing a little bit of the insides is the best sight in the world. Bonus points if the clit pearl is peeking out. To lick it, suck it and sniff it are the best thing I could do.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Though I have happily performed oral on females, I really do not think the female vulva is good looking. It is fun to play with though!
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I have learned to love the sight of my vulva. I personally prefer it to be hairless, so I can see those beautiful outer and inner labia lips, unobstructed. I have spent a lot of time intimately looking in mirrors (close up), touching, observing, feeling every part of my vulva. One of my favourite parts is watching the transition between having my legs (and outer labia) closed, to slowly opening my legs to reveal my “innie” pussy, with that my inner labia, clit and hole. I have done this from all imaginable positions, laying on my back, belly, on my side with knees hugged, on all fours, sometimes filming it so I can get an outsider’s view to rewatch it back.
Every vulva is unique, just like a fingerprint, face, personality etc. I do understand it can come down to an individual’s self confidence, willingness to be vulnerable to themselves and others when getting to know their own vulva.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

drippingcee wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:00 pm I have learned to love the sight of my vulva. I personally prefer it to be hairless, so I can see those beautiful outer and inner labia lips, unobstructed. I have spent a lot of time intimately looking in mirrors (close up), touching, observing, feeling every part of my vulva. One of my favourite parts is watching the transition between having my legs (and outer labia) closed, to slowly opening my legs to reveal my “innie” pussy, with that my inner labia, clit and hole. I have done this from all imaginable positions, laying on my back, belly, on my side with knees hugged, on all fours, sometimes filming it so I can get an outsider’s view to rewatch it back.
Every vulva is unique, just like a fingerprint, face, personality etc. I do understand it can come down to an individual’s self confidence, willingness to be vulnerable to themselves and others when getting to know their own vulva.
Thank you for your comment. I could have sat and stared at my wife's beautiful vulva all day long. Her pretty pink lips opened like a flower in bloom and when wet they were even more beautiful with a lovely aroma. Not doubt your's is too !!
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

As a lesbian trapped in a man's body, I have to say I've never seen a vulva that wasn't absolutely stimulating/arousing/fascinating! I'm endlessly fascinated and aroused by every single one I've been lucky enough to spend some time with.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

drippingcee wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:00 pm I have learned to love the sight of my vulva. I personally prefer it to be hairless, so I can see those beautiful outer and inner labia lips, unobstructed. I have spent a lot of time intimately looking in mirrors (close up), touching, observing, feeling every part of my vulva. One of my favourite parts is watching the transition between having my legs (and outer labia) closed, to slowly opening my legs to reveal my “innie” pussy, with that my inner labia, clit and hole. I have done this from all imaginable positions, laying on my back, belly, on my side with knees hugged, on all fours, sometimes filming it so I can get an outsider’s view to rewatch it back.
An excellent description of your cunt. I was masturbating while I was reading it. I used to spend many happy times looking at my wife's vulva, spreading its lips, sniffing it, licking it. She would lay back on the bed and spread for me. Not so much anymore though. She wasn't shaved but well trimmed and certainly not wild. She showed me a couple of weeks ago but it's a rare treat now. Thanks! the mental visual of your will have to do for now.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Call me crazy but I think a vulva is beautiful. I love the smell the taste and the texture. I’ve had situations where I did not penetrate a woman but had fun licking it, smelling it to the point that my tongue felt sore. I remember going down a girl, whose vulva odor was strong and as I pleased her, I masturbated to orgasm and never penetrated her.