whatsup. 37F bi milf. incest mommy...

Casual and fun topics or questions
pervymomluver

whatsup. 37F bi milf. incest mommy...

Post by pervymomluver »

hey, it's me :) P.. also called P mommy by some of you.

I post on the main site, this is my first foray into the forums. hey :)

i'm horny. deciding whether or not to just go at it tonight... lmk if you have a suggestion one way or another :P
randiz69

Re: whatsup. 37F bi milf. incest mommy...

Post by randiz69 »

Hey 37F bi milf.incest mommy!
I'm SUCH a fan of your recent stories of you trying to seduce your son. I'm typically not a fan of this subject but you inspired me to take action. Any luck? New updates?
pervymomluver

Post by pervymomluver »

heyyyy omg tysm :D that makes me so happy...

yes lol. i've made some progress for sure... i hold back the most current developments between us mostly. what would you like to know?
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Well, He is at least 18, right?

But yeah, how far have you gotten with him? Your flirtations with him had/have my heart pounding!!! Soooo hot...

I am cheering you on!!!!
pervymomluver

Post by pervymomluver »

randiz69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:56 am Well, He is at least 18, right?

But yeah, how far have you gotten with him? Your flirtations with him had/have my heart pounding!!! Soooo hot...

I am cheering you on!!!!
hey lol. yeah duh, i'd never post anything that violates the site's guidelines like that.

how far??? hmmm. maybe dm me for that one ;) no PIV sex yet.

i have a LOT of older posts and several recent ones to post still. stay tuned ;)

also i LOVE the encouragement.. what do you find so exciting about it?
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

The night I read your "bulge" story, I fell asleep shortly after (not because of the content, just because it was really late and I was exhausted). I had a dream where you were drinking, stumbling around your house and your son came out to help you. You spilled wine on you and you asked for his help to the shower. You then took your clothes off and asked him to stay to make sure you wouldn't slip and hit your head. After soaping up your body you noticed his bulge again. You winked, saying looks like someone is ready. You (still buzzing) pulled his pants down where his hard tip bounced off of your chin. Smiling, you then pulled him into the shower, closed the curtain.

Beyond that I have no memory. Maybe I saw the future...lol
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

pervymomluver wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:28 pm
randiz69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:56 am Well, He is at least 18, right?

I am cheering you on!!!!
hey lol. yeah duh, i'd never post anything that violates the site's guidelines like that.

how far??? hmmm. maybe dm me for that one ;) no PIV sex yet.

i have a LOT of older posts and several recent ones to post still. stay tuned ;)

also i LOVE the encouragement.. what do you find so exciting about it?

I was telling a fellow member that incest mom-son is extremely erotic. I can't tell you how much the post in your son’s bulge has inspired numerous jerking sessions. I'd like to know more as to what had happened. Please keep us updated.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfap,
The title of this thread triggered a memory.

I was 22, sitting outside the pub lakeside by the boats and a hot 38 year old mom that lived two travel trailers down from me on lake Tarpon
Sat down beside me and started taking my cock out of my shorts.
Yeah just like that ! She was kinda drunk. Next thing I know I’m in her throat. There are five people on the dock scattered about and now they are all watching. Lots of people go out on the dock at night to make out and blow a joint or something.

I spent the whole summer practically living with her. We fucked five times a week. She loved to jack me off in public. We even fucked behind that lakeside pub.
The point to all this is she told everyone I was her son. And from what I heard on the local grape vine everyone believed her. So hot !
If I called her mom at exactly the right time in our fuck session her pussy would tighten up on my dick like a vice and I’d get a flood. She was a squirter.
That’s the one, the one I let get away if she would not have brought her daughter into the mix I would have been happy to spend the rest of my days calling her ‘mom’.
Anyways,
I woke up at my place one Saturday morning right in the middle of a fantastic fast and furious blow job.
I looked up and my Milf was standing in the doorway smiling watching her twelve year old daughter suck my cock.
I started coming and could not stop.
She swallowed most of it but some spilled onto her hand and me.
This scared me to death. I laid there letting the girl finish me off then she got up and went to the bathroom. I told her mom I had to work that Saturday and when they were ready to leave this little wide eyed girl needed some kind of response from me so I said to her, “You did great, that was the best I’ve ever had, but please be careful and don’t wind up pregnant.” They left and I packed my shit In my truck and moved the fuck out !
I moved back in with my mom and told her the whole story. I joined the Air Force the following Monday and shipped out a month later.
I never saw them again.
The father of that twelve year old, her ex husband was a local policeman.
I made like a ghost and vanished!