Chatting

Casual and fun topics or questions
dlihret
Site Admin

Chatting

Post by dlihret »

I started chatting on ST about a year ago. So far this is the only place I’ve ever done it. I’ve enjoyed chatting with a variety of people (mostly men). Everyone has a different level of engagement, which is fine with me. Some people are very private while others are much more open. There are a few who have invited me to join them for camming on Whereby. It can be fun to watch someone else jerk off and cum as well as have them watch me do the same. There is one whom I FaceTime with occasionally and another I’ve met in person in my area. So far we have only met for coffee to get to know each other. It may lead to more and it may not.

I was wondering what kind of experiences others have had chatting, either here or on other sites. Do you chat frequently or just occasionally? Have you made any connections beyond being anonymous here? Are there other sites you would recommend for similar chatting?
svengalideck

Re: Chatting

Post by svengalideck »

Zip on here or anywhere... never anyone around that I can see; mails go unanswered too...
used to be on aFF and there was a significant turnaround there- a few varietal ladies, groups and met some j/o buddies eventually as well.
As I say, here zzippp. :ugeek:
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I joined ST just over a year ago and I am in my 70's !! I like reading the stories and going to the chat rooms. I try to make some time every evening to visit them. Since being a member I have joined a few people on their Whereby accounts to cam jerk. I was a little hesitant at first as it is not something I would ever have done but I have found that it is therapeutically stimulating and I like the companionship. I never had what you call a 'Jerkmate' when young as masturbation was something you did privately, it was frowned upon and discouraged here in the UK so ST has opened up a door for me. Just a lack of female cammers which is disappointing.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

I began playing with my cock on cam for guys (and women-- on chaturbate) in the early 1990s, and I have always loved chatting while edging c2c. I was reading and edging to and cumming to stories here on ST (starting with the older version) long before I started camming. I do not chat here-- I prefer chatting and edging on Silverdaddies, which has an easy-to-use chat function. I also have a whereby account and for a few years I hosted a virtual circlejerk two times every morning. That got to be a chore, so I passed the hosting duties onto one of the guys. Because I find masturbating with other men online such a strong male bonding experience, I love chatting.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'm on SD as well..
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

Yes to SD!
ja8998

Post by ja8998 »

Have chatted mostly on omegle,which is now gone. It's so hot chatting with someone, turning each other on and cumming together - m or f. Haven't figured it out here, but am super hard reading the forum comments