Males peeing and masturbating at the same time‽

Casual and fun topics or questions
oftenstroking

Males peeing and masturbating at the same time‽

Post by oftenstroking »

My full bladder, bladder release and bladder flow physical sensations became very sexually pleasurable for me during my early years of masturbating and remain so, both in the bathroom and also outdoors in countryside and on beaches. I (oftenstroking@mail.com) am interested to know if there are other gentlemen who like to pee while masturbating or who like to masturbate while peeing. Thank you.
steelydon
Site Admin

Re: Males peeing and masturbating at the same time‽

Post by steelydon »

I find it very difficult to pee with a full erection although I have managed it occasionally. I do find it arousing to pee on myself though and my wife and I used to pee on each other sometimes.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

In my early to mid-teens I would pee on myself. The warmth of the pee on my body was exciting but when I had an erection I couldn't pee. I tried a couple of times to pee with an erection but couldn't.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I once and only ever once peed while standing, somewhere outdoors, with a full erection. It went like a fountain !!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I find the shower is the best place to pee and masturbate and cum...sometimes both on my self too
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

I rarely ever piss on myself as an adult now, but when I was18-20ish I explored it sometimes and could always piss with a boner-it might go a little soft but usually could stay totally hard. It was fun to stroke my cock, let out some piss on myself, and use it for lube. When I went dry I would piss again. I drank it a few times too.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I do love to pee on myself as I lay down masturbating. I have gotten practiced at being able to squirt pee with an erection. The urine is quite a good jacking lubricant.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I remember masturbating while peeing sometimes when I was younger. Now though, I find some of my sex partners love "golden showers" from me, and, as I have no problem keeping an erection while peeing, the pee is very forceful.