Friendship and Masturbation

Casual and fun topics or questions
magicle

Friendship and Masturbation

Post by magicle »

Hi there! 18 f here, just for reference.

I’m pretty new to the world of masturbation. I was raised kinda sheltered and tend to surround myself with community that is as well. Me and my best friend usually talk about everything and have no secrets from each other. I’ve kinda wanted to talk to her about masturbation but have no idea how to even bring it up without it being awkward. I honestly kinda doubt that she does it. But it would be nice to be able to be open and honest with her about it. Any ideas how I should move forward?
wanklover

Re: Friendship and Masturbation

Post by wanklover »

I am a 70+ male and believe me when I was young sex just wasn't talked about. My best friend and I never spoke about masturbation at all. Therefore it's very hard for me to advise you. You must be very close to your friend so one day during conversation you could say to her 'Do you mind if I ask you a personal question ?' I'm sure she will say yes so then say to her that you've recently discovered the joy of masturbation, do you do it ? Hopefully that will break the ice and you can take it from there. If she says she doesn't you can tell her how wonderful it is and if she'd like you could teach her what to do. As it stands although my best friend & I never spoke about it we did end up masturbating together on one occasion when we were staying in a guest house on a long weekend away. By then we were around 24 years old. I wrote a story about it which you can find on my account here. Good Luck & let us know how you get on !!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Gawd people, I’m almost 65. Back in the early teen years I was the first one of us boys to squirt cum. Two days later I didn’t just tell my four buddies I showed them.
Get out of the closet and ask your friend if she likes to do it. The instant she says yeah don’t let the moment get away.
Ask if she’d like to do it with you.
Don’t be a pussy,
No pun intended:’P
magicle

Post by magicle »

Thank you both for the helpful answers! :)

I think talking about it with her honestly may be the best approach. I’m not super sure how far I want to go with it, or if even doing it together is something I’d want to do or not. The idea sounds fun but also a bit daunting. I’ve not actually been naked in front of anybody or seen anybody else naked. And I’ve definitely not done anything sexual with anybody so it would be a huge step.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Exactly the only way to find out what feels right!
magicle

Post by magicle »

I think I’m going to try talking to her. I’m a bit nervous and unsure of what exactly to do depending on what she responds. Honestly I kinda doubt she has ever done it before so don’t really know where to take it from there. Teaching her does sound interesting, just not exactly sure how to do that the best.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I will tell you one thing, being shy held me back terribly especially with girls that I fancied but didn't ask out all because of my shyness and nervousness so don't let shyness hamper you, sometimes you just have to go for it and take 'the bull by the horns'
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Hi again, think also that your friend may already be masturbating and wondering if you do but a little nervous of raising the issue with you !! You'll never find out if you don't ask.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

After 65

I'm 65 and I started masturbating when I was 12. Never stopped and still do it very often. I was raised by a Catholic mom and sent to a Catholic school. Back then talking about masturbation was considered you were impure and if you masturbated you were a pervert.
Only when I found this site some years ago did I know it wasn’t something bad, on the contrary, it was great. Many times I will prefer masturbation over intercourse because I can allow my mind to wander all over the place. I masturbate having fantasies with no limits on gender, age, relationship, forbidden, etc. My mind dictates what turns me on.
So, go ahead and masturbate as much as you want and fantasize about whatever you desire. If you can get your friend to masturbate next to you, it will possibly evolve into helping each other. I always wanted to have a masturbation partner, male or female but so far I haven’t had anyone. Go for it. You won’t be sorry.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:30 am ... I always wanted to have a masturbation partner, male or female but so far I haven’t had anyone. Go for it. You won’t be sorry.
Not sorry, but guilt is a big burden.
Best see your 'differences' as a positive and enhance your own feelings and keep your sanity intact.
Many ppl are limited in their exposure to new ideas; however, this has all been done before, so dont miss out on the enjoyment and companionship it will bring.
DecL
trucklife934

Post by trucklife934 »

I’m 45, I’ve always loved the idea of a masturbation friend/partner, it sounds so hot. Either male or female, some other than my wife, cause doesn’t like getting naughty & would never masturbate n let me watch.

So I would love a masturbation partner
oldercocklover

Post by oldercocklover »

How much I would give to have a friend that would be open with me about sex and masturbation. Having somoene as masturbation partner would be a dream.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

magicle wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:12 pm Hi there! 18 f here, just for reference.

I’m pretty new to the world of masturbation. I was raised kinda sheltered and tend to surround myself with community that is as well. Me and my best friend usually talk about everything and have no secrets from each other. I’ve kinda wanted to talk to her about masturbation but have no idea how to even bring it up without it being awkward. I honestly kinda doubt that she does it. But it would be nice to be able to be open and honest with her about it. Any ideas how I should move forward?
Hi Magicle. Did you talk to your friend about masturbation ?? If so what happened ?? Hope you did as we live in more open ways nowadays and not all bottled up like when I was young !!
magicle

Post by magicle »

wanklover wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:14 pm
magicle wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:12 pm Hi there! 18 f here, just for reference.

Hi Magicle. Did you talk to your friend about masturbation ?? If so what happened ?? Hope you did as we live in more open ways nowadays and not all bottled up like when I was young !!
I finally got brave enough to just do it and talk to her. She said that she has not done it before but doesn’t think it’s a bad thing either.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

magicle wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:58 am

I finally got brave enough to just do it and talk to her. She said that she has not done it before but doesn’t think it’s a bad thing either.
Well done Magicle. I suppose the question now is whether she decides to try it now she knows that you do.
Best wishes, Wanklover.
magicle

Post by magicle »

wanklover wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:07 am
magicle wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:58 am
Well done Magicle. I suppose the question now is whether she decides to try it now she knows that you do.
Best wishes, Wanklover.
I do wonder the same…
oldercocklover

Post by oldercocklover »

I'm sure she will... sooner or later she will discover that feeling and from that point she would never stop. You can encourage her, but be gentle and patient. One day you may even do it together. Would you like to?
magicle

Post by magicle »

oldercocklover wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 am I'm sure she will... sooner or later she will discover that feeling and from that point she would never stop. You can encourage her, but be gentle and patient. One day you may even do it together. Would you like to?
I think so. I’ve always considered myself straight but the thought of seeing her naked and doing it or her seeing me does make me feel tingly and excited.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

magicle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:06 pm
oldercocklover wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 am I'm sure she will... sooner or later she will discover that feeling and from that point she would never stop. You can encourage her, but be gentle and patient. One day you may even do it together. Would you like to?
I think so. I’ve always considered myself straight but the thought of seeing her naked and doing it or her seeing me does make me feel tingly and excited.
It's fun & a thrill to masturbate together although masturbating each other might be a little tricky !! Depends how you both feel about it.