Friendship and Masturbation

Casual and fun topics or questions
magicle

Re: Friendship and Masturbation

Post by magicle »

wanklover wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:45 pm
magicle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:06 pm
oldercocklover wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 am I'm sure she will... sooner or later she will discover that feeling and from that point she would never stop. You can encourage her, but be gentle and patient. One day you may even do it together. Would you like to?
I think so. I’ve always considered myself straight but the thought of seeing her naked and doing it or her seeing me does make me feel tingly and excited.
It's fun & a thrill to masturbate together although masturbating each other might be a little tricky !! Depends how you both feel about it.
If I do want to try it with her, how would you suggest I go about that?
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

magicle wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:49 am
wanklover wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:45 pm
magicle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:06 pm

I think so. I’ve always considered myself straight but the thought of seeing her naked and doing it or her seeing me does make me feel tingly and excited.
It's fun & a thrill to masturbate together although masturbating each other might be a little tricky !! Depends how you both feel about it.
If I do want to try it with her, how would you suggest I go about that?
I assume you are talking about masturbating yourselves whilst together rather than masturbating each other. Not easy to answer as never had something like that happen to me. I would suggest that you approach her by referencing back to your conversation about masturbation and that she had said that she had never done it before, would she like to try it. Tell her how wonderful it feels and that she's missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures and that it's good for your mental health too. There's no danger of catching STI's nor any risk of pregnancy so it's a win win to masturbate. Then ask her if she would like you to show her what to do so she can follow your lead. Have a think about it but if I were going to approach my best friend back in the day then I think this is how I would have gone about it. Masturbating each other is a rather more difficult situation and i'm not at all sure how I would approach that but getting her to masturbate with you is where you start. Good luck and let me know how you get on. Regards WL
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

In my opinion you’re quite a ways away from talking about masturbating together. You’ve broached the topic more generally, and the response indicated she was not ready to talk about it. It would seem advisable to, when the time seems right, bring up the topic generally again, to explore whether she may have given it some thought. She still may not want to talk about it, which os her right, but even if she does respond positively then be wary of jumping too quickly into suggesting doing it together. Only after she seems comfortable talking about it should the conversation move to the next phase, in my opinion.