Where I masturbate— a chronology

Casual and fun topics or questions
blackboxer500

Where I masturbate— a chronology

Post by blackboxer500 »

I could divide this topic into chapters based on my life history.

From a young age, before learning to masturbate to ejaculation, I began a virtually nightly ritual of rubbing my penis against the sheets and between my fingers. I slept in thin pajama bottoms with no underwear and this easy access to my cock. I had been shown a couple of things by a slightly older boy and thought almost constantly about chances to rub and stroke it. My friend hadn’t known about orgasms (we rolled around naked, rubbing our tumid cocks around on, but not in, each others’ asses) and he didn’t know about lube, so for years my nightly habits involved hours of masturbation without resolution.

As I got a little older, but still before knowing how to cum, my masturbation extended to the bathroom, common living areas, back seat of the car, isolated wooded areas, almost anywhere I could get a hand in my pants or take it out without being spied. I actually longed for others to see my cock, as my friend had when we played around, but I was quite conscious that pushing sexual boundaries could have serious social consequences that I naturally shied away from.

But still I would often get out my erect penis out whenever I was alone, maybe stripping down, whatever the circumstances allowed.

As I got older and figured out orgasms, the same rules would apply, but knowing I would finish by ejaculating required planning for the semen. This wasn’t a difficult challenge but it altered my practices. For example, whereas before I might unzip and rub my cock when alone and then put it away when necessary, now I would do this only if I could clean up with no problem.

Throughout high school, my preferred place was in bed with Vaseline Intensive Care lotion, cumming onto tissue or towel. But plenty of semen was spilled on backyards at night, in cars, wherever I could safely masturbate without concern about being spied.

In college and graduate school, fucking girls became major competition with masturbation, but I did the majority of both in my bedroom, but was not adverse to cumming wherever circumstances suggested.

After graduating and getting married, virtually all fucking and most masturbation occurred in bed, again with other opportunities occasionally presenting themselves. Both my first and second wives love to fuck, suck cock, masturbate, watch me masturbate, the works.

Masturbation after beginning long term relationships always has involved both mutual masturbation (as simply one of many ways to have sex) and solo masturbation. It’s always been a requirement of my long term relationships that both parties are encouraged and welcome to masturbate alone as much as wanted. One of us walking in on the other is sometimes a possibility, and the risk of being “caught” can add to the excitement.

What alone time looks like after getting married has evolved over the years, but basically has always had the same shape as today. I like to masturbate when wife goes on errands, trips, or has gone to bed before me, which is most nights. In short, whenever I’m alone is a always possibility.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Where I masturbate— a chronology

Post by mash2014 »

I guess I masturbated in every corner of the house but my preferred place was in my room, at night after the lights went off. I pulled down my pajama pants to about mid thigh and started rubbing until I'd cum. Then I'd pull my underwear up followed by the pj pants. Since I started masturbating I have loved the sensation of wetness on my crotch and legs. I guess the place that I jerked the least was the bathroom. I preferred lying down to sitting.
Odd places I jerked were driving, crossing a hill in plain view, in an office, in an airplane bathroom, in the lingerie drawer of my buddy's older sister, and at my cousin's bathroom when I sniffed her panties.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I am going to find it hard to remember where I've masturbated !! When a teenager it was mainly lying down in bed or standing in the bathroom. I have also masturbated in the downstairs back room reclining on a sofa, in the toilet at my grandparents house, in the toilet at work, in a hotel room & in a room at a guest house. Think that covers it.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

:shock: +1
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Mostly I masturbate in my room lying on my couch or bed or standing or kneeling in front of a mirror. I’ve masturbated in the woods, fondled my balls and warm semihard dick through my unzipped fly while walking through the woods whenever I was alone on the trail (did that today), basically whenever I’m alone outdoors I’ll stroke some but often not to orgasm. I’ve masturbated and cum on a construction job when I was alone. I stroke while driving sometimes but I think only came once and decided it was too distracting to repeat while driving, kind of like sneezing while turning left in a busy intersection.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Let's see...in front of mirrors, my home office desk, client bathrooms when I'm on site doing work, hotels of course when I'm there by myself, in the bed.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Besides every room in the house,
Front and back yard,
While walking down the street in broad daylight.
Out in the woods,
Friends houses,

Some of my all time favorites were
In the grocery store in the isle with people seeing me.
In Sears,
In class,
On the playground,
At the beach,
At a rock concert, I could get away with anything at those big crowded stadium concerts.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Places I've masturbated:

In homes I've lived in - in bed obviously, all over the house, in pools, in the backyard.

Outdoors - in the bush, forests/nature reserves, down the beach, in the water. I am a nudist, so try to get naked outdoors as often as I can. One of my fetishes is to pour baby oil all over myself and then masturbate. Many times I'll strip off my clothes and try to walk as far away from them as I dare.

At school when a teen - in a classroom. Being uncircumcised, with the foreskin over the head, I can squeeze the head of my penis back and forth until I have cum. Doubt the teacher knew what I was doing, but I'd end up with a sticky wet patch in the front of my pants and I could smell my semen. The class used to fly by doing this!

I've masturbated at work when everyone else has gone home. I've even stripped off and walked around the office nude masturbating whilst looking at a Cosmo magazine.

I've masturbated on long haul overnight flights under a blanket and wanked in the aircraft toilet as well.

I often masturbate in the car on a long drive - sometimes driving nude and I'll pour a lotion over myself as well. I can edge for ages doing this.

The ultimate for me is to strip off in the bush, dump my clothes and walk as far away from them as I can. I pour baby oil all over myself and proceed to masturbate and edge as long as I possibly can. When I cannot hold on any longer, I cum and eat up all my precious and delicious semen not leaving a drop. It's then the "walk of shame" back to finding my clothes. I was caught once, but hadn't stripped off yet - still wearing a Cosmo dress and surrounded by Cosmo's and bottles of baby oil. These council workers were cutting down a tree nearby and saw me and came over to ask what I was doing. I said I was reading during my lunch break and they walked off. I did decide it was best to leave though at that point. They were working right on a path I needed for my nudie/wank walk, so they ruined my day sadly. It was exciting being caught though.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

It would be easier to say where I haven’t masturbated. I’ve masturbated every place I’ve ever lived, at every job I’ve ever held, in every car I’ve ever owned and in damn near every bed I’ve ever slept in. I’ve masturbated alone, in public, while driving, while on work conference calls and in zoom meetings. I’ve masturbated quietly, loudly, secretly and obviously. I pretty much masturbate constantly.