Twitching cocks

Casual and fun topics or questions
wanklover

Twitching cocks

Post by wanklover »

When I was in my 20's which was back in the 1970's through experimentation I discovered the joys of what you now call edging. Bringing my cock to my point of no return but then stopping to calm down before resuming jerking. I would do this several times before eventually cumming. It gave me very powerful orgasm's with big spurts of cum shooting out. The thing was that each time I stopped jerking to calm down my cock would twitch about even though I wasn't touching it. Anyone else experience this ???
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Twitching cocks

Post by jemstone »

I discovered edging long ago and at age 78 I still edge 3-5 hours every morning before my wife gets up. Yes, when I was younger and had hard erections, my cock twitched near the edge.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

jemstone wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:14 am I discovered edging long ago and at age 78 I still edge 3-5 hours every morning before my wife gets up. Yes, when I was younger and had hard erections, my cock twitched near the edge.
I love your avatar!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

In my younger years, I would edge and I'd stop but the twitches told me my cock wanted to cum on his terms. Orgasms were explosive.
Back then, I had very hard erections and many times they were noticeable over my jeans. As I aged they became less hard but I still love the sensation of an erection. Sexual arousal is the best feeling ever.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Every cock I ever saw on a younger healthier guy including mine was a twitcher.
Normal to me.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

russ195 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:02 pm
jemstone wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:14 am I discovered edging long ago and at age 78 I still edge 3-5 hours every morning before my wife gets up. Yes, when I was younger and had hard erections, my cock twitched near the edge.
I love your avatar!
Tku vm. That avatar reminds me of younger days when my wife & I would fuck in that position !!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

and why not..? :roll: