Foot fetish

Casual and fun topics or questions
footlover28
Site Admin

Foot fetish

Post by footlover28 »

When I was younger I didn't understand why I had to have a foot fetish, but now that I'm older I'm happy that I do. Most guys have to use their imagination to picture what a woman looks like naked, but all I have to is look at their feet. Summertime is the best, since women everywhere either choose sandals or run around barefoot. Masturbation material everywhere!
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Foot fetish

Post by mash2014 »

There have been some toes that I want to suck and lick. Run my tongue from toes to heel.
sven79

Post by sven79 »

Foot fetish is certainly not my only fetish, but one of the major ones I have. I have had it as far back as I can remember. I was always attracted to female feet, even at a time when I did not really know what "sex" or "fetish" meant.

Yes - summertime is the best time of the year. Just going to a store or mall and seeing a lot of sexy feet in flip flops or sandals (or sometimes even bare) results in a very strong urge to masturbate after I return home.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

sven79 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:12 pm Foot fetish is certainly not my only fetish, but one of the major ones I have. I have had it as far back as I can remember. I was always attracted to female feet, even at a time when I did not really know what "sex" or "fetish" meant.

Yes - summertime is the best time of the year. Just going to a store or mall and seeing a lot of sexy feet in flip flops or sandals (or sometimes even bare) results in a very strong urge to masturbate after I return home.
Yeah, I remember one time, I was either 8 or 9, and a girl in my class had on a pair of those shiny plastic-y leather flats. She had no socks on and kept sliding her feet out of them and putting them on the tile floor. I couldn't keep myself from watching as she did it, wondering how the tile felt against her feet.
sven79

Post by sven79 »

footlover28 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:55 pm Yeah, I remember one time, I was either 8 or 9, and a girl in my class had on a pair of those shiny plastic-y leather flats. She had no socks on and kept sliding her feet out of them and putting them on the tile floor. I couldn't keep myself from watching as she did it, wondering how the tile felt against her feet.
Yes, I have similar memories and love to chat about and masturbate to them.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

sven79 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:44 pm
Yes, I have similar memories and love to chat about and masturbate to them.
When I was in high school it was the time when everyone started wearing flip flops. Jerk off material for days...
zetisno

Post by zetisno »

sven79 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:12 pm Foot fetish is certainly not my only fetish, but one of the major ones I have. I have had it as far back as I can remember. I was always attracted to female feet, even at a time when I did not really know what "sex" or "fetish" meant.
Foot fetish is a unique and intriguing aspect of human sexuality that has fascinated many and perplexed others. This particular fetish involves a strong attraction to feet, often to the point where they become the primary focus of sexual desire and arousal.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I don’t have a foot fetish but when I give a woman a foot massage I get lots of ooo’s and ahhh’s.
I have no desire to suck toe but I have had several ladies who want me to do that.
I comply.
Anything for a lady.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

During one of my first ever sexual encounters, when I was 14, the boy I was messing around with grabbed my bare feet and sucked my toes. And it immediately felt sooo good! Ever since then, its been one of my favorite sexual activities. I can't explain it, it's almost as if my toes are hard-wired to my clit, it feels exactly the same as when a partner sucks my nipples. And while I've never had anyone turn me down when I ask, it's always much more enjoyable when my partner is into it as much as I am, and yes I can tell. And yes I'm also into playing with girls' feet when I'm having sex with a girl.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I don’t have a foot fetish but now that I think about it, it isn’t unusual for sexy feet to reel me in. I wouldn’t mind a relationship with a woman who loved attention to her feet. I like giving foot massages and would love to ejaculate on sexy feet and legs.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

talia0409 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:15 pm During one of my first ever sexual encounters, when I was 14, the boy I was messing around with grabbed my bare feet and sucked my toes. And it immediately felt sooo good! Ever since then, its been one of my favorite sexual activities. I can't explain it, it's almost as if my toes are hard-wired to my clit, it feels exactly the same as when a partner sucks my nipples. And while I've never had anyone turn me down when I ask, it's always much more enjoyable when my partner is into it as much as I am, and yes I can tell. And yes I'm also into playing with girls' feet when I'm having sex with a girl.
Just reading about females who like their feet being played with as much as guys like doing it gets my cock hard in an instant!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:12 pm I don’t have a foot fetish but when I give a woman a foot massage I get lots of ooo’s and ahhh’s.
I have no desire to suck toe but I have had several ladies who want me to do that.
I comply.
Anything for a lady.
I did write a story about the gal who was a prospective lover-
went to the beach, came home, had some wine, I offered her a foot bath and proceeded to wash and massage her feet.
After I applied skin lotion and gave every toe a personal tour of my fingers and thighs. She wore jeans but I didn't mind.
After an hour she was quite happy to slip them off and allow me to massage my way upwards before cleaning her moist and soft pussy with my mouth firmly glued to her.
We didn't consummate the deal that day but she left with a good impression, and came back the following weekend... :twisted:
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

footlover28 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:55 pm When I was younger I didn't understand why I had to have a foot fetish, but now that I'm older I'm happy that I do. Most guys have to use their imagination to picture what a woman looks like naked, but all I have to is look at their feet. Summertime is the best, since women everywhere either choose sandals or run around barefoot. Masturbation material everywhere!
Would you be interested in seeing/giving your feedback on my girls feet? She’s been considering doing an onlyfans thing for feet and a person that enjoys them like you would be the best to give a honest opinion. Plus if you end up liking and jerking off to them even better, free feet pics. Pm me if interested.
ventry
Site Admin

Post by ventry »

Foot Fetich is the second largest male fetich after breasts, I am a member of said fetich...my particular twist is that I like them in nylons or pantyhose...darker shades prefered...seams not necessary, but a reinforced toe and heel is the crem dela crem for me...I search out these photos on sites like Tumblr and Pinterest...if anyone is interested in the same PM me...I also enjoy their feet in strappy heels and high platform shoes...there is nothing like the real thing especially if they have been worn all day and have a musky smell...I may be a bit out of there but I am fucking happy...