63%
Dribble
13%
Squirt
24%

Total votes: 84

doug121041
Site Admin

Re: Guys: First Orgasm-Dry? Dribble? Cum?

Post by doug121041 »

I had very intense full body dry orgasms (and the ability to do multiples in quick succession) for about 15 months until the 1st drop of clear jizz appeared one month before my 13th birthday. After that it seemed to take about 6 months before the jizz turned white and it was shooting out rather than oozing out.
prsnalty
Site Admin

Re: none

Post by prsnalty »

I was alone at home, just saw my neighbor's daughter sun bathing in the nude. She started masturbating and I instantly started cumming I was the same age as her and we shared backyards. She saw me watching and after that we made a pact, to do it in out rooms which face each others house. at the same time every night. This went on for years and finally we went all the way with with each other
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I was 13 years old. I liked how it felt to rub my crotch against furniture and objects. The day it happened, I was home alone and decided to straddle the bannister on our stairs. I started rocking back and forth and soon began to get a warm tingling sensation. Pretty soon, I couldn't stop myself and the tingling soon turned into an intense orgasm that seemed to last forever. I never touched my penis, so my first time was hands-free. I was wearing clothes so didn't see my ejaculation, but my underpants were soaked with cum. Afterwards, I masturbated in the privacy of my bedroom and would strip naked and have hands-free ejaculations that sprayed all over my body or my bed.
socalstinger2
Site Admin

Post by socalstinger2 »

Yes the first time I , really didn't know what happened. I thought I hurt myself. I shot cum all over the place. I was in the garage I was sitting on the clothes dryer. I was naked and I had my taint on the corner. I didn't know why but it felt fantastic. The rocking motion of the dryer it didn't take long.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I shot violently as I was humping a pillow looking at a Hustler magazine. I was so shocked and had no idea what just happened!
birdbeak9
Site Admin

Post by birdbeak9 »

I just entered 5th grade and a couple of weeks previously played 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' with a girl a couple of years younger. She let me touch hers and I let her touch mine and my stem got very erect. We did not do anything else but it let me very excited.

Later that evening, I was taking a shower and as I have been doing I would soap up my little weaner and start stroking till it got erect. In previous times it felt good but I never came. This time was different, for as I continued to stroke my erection a tingling feeling began to come over me and became more intense and then a most wonderful feeling came over me and this white stuff shot out from the end of my erection. After the feeling subsided and my erection went soft I know I had to do this again. The rest is history and my masturbations began.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

I first orgasmed when I was about 10 or 11 and it was incredibly dry. It wasn’t until I was about 14 that I apparently started squirting when my sister was sucking on me. She took my first sperm after years of sucking on my dry dick.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

At around 12. After jerking I sensed the need to pee and when I tried to pee, just a glob of semen came out.
svengalideck

Re: none (First Orgasms Emissions)

Post by svengalideck »

Seems worthy of an update- yes the books I'd been reading finally gave me a h/j semen filled orgasm about 11-12!
Although I'd gotten erections, I hadn't used them before! :D :lol: sv-