A masturbation tracking challenge

Casual and fun topics or questions
iexisttofuckfat

A masturbation tracking challenge

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

So I have been doing a series of masturbation challenges for the last few years which are very fulfilling. Especially if you are a completionist like myself.

The first stage is called 24.The goal is to be masturbating for the entire 24 hr spectrum of the day. This one is the easiest and each stage gets exponentially more difficult. Once my cock is hard and I am pumping it in and out of my fat fuck doll (like I am while I type this :D) I check the time. Lets say 9:26am, and I note that time down. Once I can't hold it back any longer and I cum hard from fucking my fat fuck doll I immediately check the time. Lets say 9:57am. That time block between 9:26 - 9:57 is now considered completed. One rule though is if you do not cum in the end the time spent is invalid. Cumming validates and completes the time frame spent masturbating. So edging for an hour then stopping for a while without cumming and going soft will invalidate that last hour you spent edging.

Maybe I cum a few more times that day 11:56 - 12:10, 14:34 - 15:01, 18:22 - 19:05. I find using a 24 hr notation of time is a lot easier for tracking properly. So the next day comes around, I wake at 7am and start my day the right way by mounting my massive fuck doll and begin thrusting away from 7:13 - 7:33, Excellent another 20 min spent fulfilling my purpose of fucking fat.

Lets say its just past 9:30 that day when my next wave of hornyness starts flowing through me begging me to get back into my room and shove my cock back into my fuck doll. But I already covered 9:30 the morning before so I will wait a bit, as tormentative as it is. By 9:50 I will start getting myself hard again and make sure that my hard cock is deep inside my fuck doll pumping away before the clock hits 9:57. My cock erupts again at 10:26. Now that initial time covered of 9:26 - 9:57 becomes 9:26 - 10:26.

You just keep up with the process of tracking and combining. I find the game on many occasions will force you to just last a bit longer then you normally would because going for another 10 min will allow you to merge 2 time blocks you have already masturbated to. Also I found it had me setting my alarm to obscure times like 2:34 am to wake me so I could roll on top of my fat fuck doll and pump to explosion to fill a time section I haven't covered yet. It also forces you to masturbate at all times of the day not just times where you might commonly masturbate to out of habit or schedule.

When I finally completed this first challenge I was elated with pride, knowing that I was fulfilling my purpose with my hard cock thrusting in and out of my fuck doll to explosion every second of a 24 hour day. A few weeks later I started the next phase of the challenge, 24/7. Everything is the same except you are integrating the days of the week into the challenge making this phase 7x as difficult to complete. Pumping to explosion from 8-9am on a Monday is great but you still need to masturbate from 8-9am for the other 6 days of the week as well. The 24/7 challenge can be quite difficult to complete if you have a mon - fri set schedule job where you are always at work on a Monday from 9-5. This in turn will force you to masturbate more on long weekends and holidays to cover those harder to reach time frames where you are normally at work.

24/7 took me quite a lot longer to complete (close to a year) but left me beaming with pride knowing that no matter what time of day it is or what day of the week it is, at some point I have spent that time thrusting deep into my fat fuck doll fulfilling my purpose.

Now for the final stage of the challenge, this one being over 4x as difficult as 24/7. 24/31, where this time its not the day of the week but the day of the month. So pumping to explosion from 8-9am on the first day of the month is great and all but you will need to do that 30 more times to cover the entire 8-9am spectrum on a 31 day month. I have been on the 24/31 challenge for 28 months now as it is exceedingly more difficult to complete then the prior 2 challenges.
Today is the 8th and so far I have covered midnight to 2:33am, 4:39am - 20:05 pm and 21:37 - 24:00, so close to 4 more hours of pumping and cumming required for me to have the 8th day of the month fully complete.

So that's the tracking challenge I have been doing for the last few years. Anyways, I have been fulfilling my purpose thrusting slowly into my fat fuck doll the whole time I've been writing this. Time to go make myself explode :D
iamnaked

Re: A masturbation tracking challenge

Post by iamnaked »

Okaaaayyy~~~~~~~<