footlover28
Site Admin

Naked?

Post by footlover28 »

Who else is bare-ass naked right now?
iamnaked

Re: Naked?

Post by iamnaked »

Me! I live naked until it gets too cold.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

I sleep naked and stay naked for a while in the mornings, everyday! I love it.
don111

Post by don111 »

slept naked for 40yrs now, feels wrong to be 'clothed' while sleeping.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

russ195 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:51 pm I sleep naked and stay naked for a while in the mornings, everyday! I love it.
Me too! Been sleeping naked for almost 60 years now.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Sleep naked year round. Also like being naked at home especially during the summer.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Getting old sux!
Nope, not until the natural warmth of Summer really arrives... 8-)
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I’m naked whenever I’m in my room, except for my tight boxer briefs. It just feels freeing. Plus my briefs emphasize my bulge which I can admire in the mirror and I cup it and stroke it often as I’m doing other things. And if I lie down on my couch (which turns into a bed at night) it’s tempting and easy to pull my duck out and start stroking.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I do yard work naked, I wash my cars naked and have had neighbors stop when out for a walk and chat with me.
I had one older neighbor pull up and ask me to ride to her house and help her get her groceries in the house.
I got in her car stark naked and she asked if I was sure I didn’t want to get dressed first.
I said I was fine with it if she was.
She has stopped by several times and asked me to help her with groceries or some other chore.
I’ve even got erect near her.
Oh she looks and smiles but so far has not asked for anything.
She is 81 and may not be healthy enough for sex.
She is very sweet and I love helping her and love the privilege of being nude with her even though she remains clothed.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

iamnaked wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:12 am I do yard work naked, I wash my cars naked and have had neighbors stop when out for a walk and chat with me.
I had one older neighbor pull up and ask me to ride to her house and help her get her groceries in the house.
I got in her car stark naked and she asked if I was sure I didn’t want to get dressed first.
She has stopped by several times and asked me to help her with groceries or some other chore.
She is very sweet and I love helping her and love the privilege of being nude with her even though she remains clothed.
That's hot! Where do you live that you can be naked like that ouside where neighbors can see? Against the law here to be naked in front of your house.
iexisttofuckfat

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

Always sleep naked, so as soon as I wake I just need to roll over and mount my fat fuck doll and use my morning wood as intended. To fuck fat :)
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I have gotten and given more than a few massages while naked.
The husbands ignore me, mostly.
As they do their wives.
Last edited by iamnaked on Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

iamnaked wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:41 pm
russ195 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:52 pm I’m in a small isolated community of 40 homes with almost everyone retired and some much older.
I am accepted as the nudist guy.
Sounds like a nice place! I could be like that.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I try to be naked as often as I can, but very limited living in a suburban environment and have kids. Partner and I do enjoy going to a nudist beach when we can - it's a bit of a drive though. I sleep nude and work in my home office either nude when it's hot and wear lingerie most of the time - just out of sight of the kids and partner who unfortunately does not like me wearing lingerie, but accepts that I am a crossdresser.

I go on what I call "Cosmo walks" wearing lingerie or my Cosmo dresses carrying a armful of Cosmo's. This to me is very exciting and I do this publicly - around the neighborhood, in parks, down the beach and even shopping centers. If it's warm enough, when I'm walking the dog at night and it's warm enough, I sometimes strip off and walk around naked around the streets. I do have to be very careful as it's pretty risky, but it's a thrill!
Last edited by anitacosmolover on Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:12 am I do yard work naked, I wash my cars naked and have had neighbors stop when out for a walk and chat with me.
You are living my dream!
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

Just back from morning school run, and settling down for a day working from home. Have decided it'll be naked wfh day today :D
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'm usually naked this time of morning and wanking. I'll get dressed temporarily until the last one leaves. Then naked again and working from home most of the day. I love being naked and speaking to clients.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

sunnygirl wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 am Just back from morning school run, and settling down for a day working from home. Have decided it'll be naked wfh day today :D
I'm assuming there will be a handful of masturbation breaks throughout the day, as well!
edger1050
Site Admin

Post by edger1050 »

Naked and erect when I can.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

As far back as I can remember my mom being a nudist never made me wear clothes. As I grew older where most moms make their kids wear clothes mine didn’t.
When I reached that age of shame where kids hide behind clothes and mom saw me getting embarrassed she insisted I stay nude. She hated body shame that was forced on us by society.
There was no doubt that she knew I was an exhibitionist. She saw that as a stage I would out grow.
At 14 she talked me into wearing clothes more often when out in public, I did, at 15 I still lived nude but would wear boxer shorts and flip flops when out.
At 16 and dating I’d dress normally but I was still an oddity. Many of my dates made it clear they expected nudity at some point.
I don’t know how or why but I rarely met anyone who was bothered by my nudity.