Sean1969
Site Admin

Re: Naked?

Post by Sean1969 »

love being open and shaved smooth here for peeps
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Sean1969 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:33 am love being open and shaved smooth here for peeps
There is not a single hair anywhere on me except my head, no facial hair. I’ve still got a thick head of hair
But now it’s salt and pepper.
I used IPL, you guys and gals that shave should look into it. Does not work on blond or white hair.
It’s semi permanent.
I do touch ups three or four times a year.
IPL, Intense Pulse Light
If you go this route get a good machine because as usual you get what you pay for. My Braun was $350
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

always naked here, until i have to go out
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes Same whenever I can be freely myself
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Yep. Still enjoying warm weather here so taking advantage of it.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

ladies love me smooth , as the play with my butthole...llove it
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

First trip down to the local nudist beach yesterday and it was great! Lovely warm day and managed not to get sunburnt.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Had to go out a few days ago and it was chilly. I had to wear long pants, socks and shoes, jeans, a t shirt, flannel shirt and a denim vest.
It was very uncomfortable, took me ten minutes to get everything pulled, pushed and placed.
Clothes suck.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:00 am Had to go out a few days ago and it was chilly. I had to wear long pants, socks and shoes, jeans, a t shirt, flannel shirt and a denim vest.
It was very uncomfortable, took me ten minutes to get everything pulled, pushed and placed.
Clothes suck.
The only clothes I like to wear are women's clothes - in particular lingerie. It's the only thing that makes me feel sexier than being naked and I can at least do this publicly without being arrested. If I walk naked down the street and seen, people will scream for the police, whereas I can wear lingerie walking around and whilst people think it weird (I'm fine with that), I can get away with it. It's really a factor of where I live in the burbs in a city. I'm in total awe of what you're able to do and quite frankly jealous. I guess at least a point has been reached in the society that I live in, that someone wearing a short silk slip can at least be tolerated - public nudity not yet. I have walked around naked at nighttime here, but almost caught a couple of times and it's not worth it, so I stick to lingerie.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:16 pm Getting old sux!
Nope, not until the natural warmth of Summer really arrives... 8-)
Ok I didn't answer properly the first time, so yes, naked as often as possible.
An upper floor apartment with net curtains allows me to survey but not be seen, unless I want too...

Have had views of neighbours in other buildings (down the hill) in bathrooms, couples fucking in kitchen with backdoor open at ~8pm at night; some nearly naked ethnic ladies drying their hair in the sunshine etc.
So a little shameless walk onto the deck by me hardly gets noticed, or a reset of the curtains etc...
:P :shock: dec
Last edited by svengalideck on Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

If I'm at home or at a partner's place I'm totally naked 95% of the time. Except when I'm on my period and then I still go topless
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

talia0409 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:34 pm If I'm at home or at a partner's place I'm totally naked 95% of the time. Except when I'm on my period and then I still go topless
Very nice...gives you lots of easy access for some quick playtime
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

talia0409 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:34 pm If I'm at home or at a partner's place I'm totally naked 95% of the time. Except when I'm on my period and then I still go topless
Housesitting with a pool was great. Used to spend several hours naked in pool and though there was opportunity, never caught.
The odd friend who'd drop by would only disrobe after dark, but once in the house the gaming room was pretty much a den for intimacy- watching quiet rock concerts on their cinema while bonking on the shag pile rug, ahh those were the days....
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I find myself fresh and warm from a shower, not wanting to get dressed and enjoying my body without any clothes on for a while.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

drippingcee wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:06 am I find myself fresh and warm from a shower, not wanting to get dressed and enjoying my body without any clothes on for a while.
Exactly my situation here....warm and smooth now. too warm to get dressed
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Except for my boyshorts which I can easily release my dick from for some stroking for time to time. I spent most of my time in my room only in my skivvies as long as it’s warm enough.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I always sleep naked and, when we were teens and both living at home, my older brother and I were always naked when our parents were not around. It is a very liberating feeling. Now my partner and I are nearly always naked when at home alone. Why not?
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Always naked at home.