Women's sex drive during pregnancy

Casual and fun topics or questions
wanklover

Women's sex drive during pregnancy

Post by wanklover »

When my wife was pregnant her desire for sex increased. Didn't matter whether it was fucking, oral or masturbation her desire for it went up. Is that common ?? Any comments anyone ??
bimarried
Site Admin

Re: Women's sex drive during pregnancy

Post by bimarried »

My wife craved sex when she was pregnant. She loved it normally but couldn't get enough of it while she was pregnant. Of course, I had no complaints!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

bimarried wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:59 pm My wife craved sex when she was pregnant. She loved it normally but couldn't get enough of it while she was pregnant. Of course, I had no complaints!
I didn't complain either, it was great and didn't need to use a condom either so could shoot my loads right into her !! Wonderful.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Those were the days! The wife’s nipples and genitals were ultra-sensitive and she couldn’t get enough stimulation. I remember one day she grabbed me from the couch as I was walking by and was naked under her lounger. She came twice back-to-back as I masturbated her and then I put my tongue to work, making her cum four times consecutively. There was no way I could get my throbbing cock inside her and stroked off wetly over her big boobs…
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

jeep wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:15 pm Those were the days! The wife’s nipples and genitals were ultra-sensitive and she couldn’t get enough stimulation. I remember one day she grabbed me from the couch as I was walking by and was naked under her lounger. She came twice back-to-back as I masturbated her and then I put my tongue to work, making her cum four times consecutively. There was no way I could get my throbbing cock inside her and stroked off wetly over her big boobs…
Very nice, brings back memories !!