Cum

Casual and fun topics or questions
happyface42

Cum

Post by happyface42 »

How do shemales produce so much spunk ? Any vids I've seen there seems to be gallons of it spurting out of their very large cocks 😯💦💦💦💦💦💦
don111

Re: Cum

Post by don111 »

the only way I produce more is if I don't ejaculate for a few days, I dunno, never had huge loads or precum, maybe bigger balls produce more, I have always considered my balls to be average or small.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

yes the longer I wait or edge the more cum I will produce but sine my lady went away this week I having been edging lots and cumming every day and still producing quite healthy loads of sperm too! Also eating well and taking zinc supplements helps
don111

Post by don111 »

yes same re edging, or if I look at pics and read site like this all day, then it builds up to a bigger load when i do eventually jack off.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

yes exactly. And on a good long days edging session the warm precum just flows out of me...if I can hold out long enough
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

happyface42 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:30 pm How do shemales produce so much spunk ? Any vids I've seen there seems to be gallons of it spurting out of their very large cocks 😯💦💦💦💦💦💦
That's a really good question! If it's from medications - then I want them! My one reason for not going on hormones (as I would love to have breasts) is I've read taking them reduces ones libido and shrinks the balls and reduces semen production. Maybe they're taking some other medications or hormones?
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

I understand that Vit-A is suggested to improve virility and production... but yes like many a good man I'd like to bathe in that ladyboy elixir some time... :lol:
anitacosmolover

svengalideck wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:57 am I understand that Vit-A is suggested to improve virility and production... but yes like many a good man I'd like to bathe in that ladyboy elixir some time... :lol:
Oh the thought of bathing in semen - how utterly lovely would that be! I'd so love to be covered in semen one day - second top of bucket list, top is having breasts.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Oh the thought of bathing in semen - how utterly lovely would that be! I'd so love to be covered in semen one day - second top of bucket list, top is having breasts.
[/quote]

I second loving the thought of bathing in semen. What a hot, hot thought!
anitacosmolover

oldfan wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:01 pm Oh the thought of bathing in semen - how utterly lovely would that be! I'd so love to be covered in semen one day - second top of bucket list, top is having breasts.
I second loving the thought of bathing in semen. What a hot, hot thought!
[/quote]

Just imagine being immersed in a bath full of warm cum - it would be like bathing in liquid silk! The feeling and the smell alone would make you want to squirt more cum into the bath! Then there would be the utter delight of being able to drink as much semen as one could fit in their stomach! I'd stay in the bath all day luxuriating in being covered in cum and eating up as much as I possibly could!

it's written that Cleopatra once gave 100 men a blowjob in one night. I bet she loved semen! It's why I just soooo love watching Bukkake vids and dreaming I'm that girl receiving all that delicious semen!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Just imagine being immersed in a bath full of warm cum - it would be like bathing in liquid silk! The feeling and the smell alone would make you want to squirt more cum into the bath! Then there would be the utter delight of being able to drink as much semen as one could fit in their stomach! I'd stay in the bath all day luxuriating in being covered in cum and eating up as much as I possibly could!

it's written that Cleopatra once gave 100 men a blowjob in one night. I bet she loved semen! It's why I just soooo love watching Bukkake vids and dreaming I'm that girl receiving all that delicious semen!
[/quote]

This is so hot!!!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

happyface42 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:30 pm How do shemales produce so much spunk ? Any vids I've seen there seems to be gallons of it spurting out of their very large cocks 😯💦💦💦💦💦💦
Possible video trickery, looping ?
I was always a big cummer, my nuts were a little larger than average.
The girls most common first comment on seeing my sex organs was not,
“My you have a big dick” it was always, “my you have big balls”
Then again I’ve seen big loads come out of the smallest nut sacks.

I could always squirt three to four heaping table spoons followed by oozing out one more as I dripped.

Now days I only squirt one or two spoons full but it feels like I’m squirting TEN table spoon fulls.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

anitacosmolover wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:31 am ...it's written that Cleopatra once gave 100 men a blowjob in one night. I bet she loved semen! It's why I just soooo love watching Bukkake vids and dreaming I'm that girl receiving all that delicious semen!
SO the bathing in 'milk' was an allegorical reference for the masses in puritanical conversion writing then??? Seems so... if she was as hot as they make out (aka Liz Taylor) and had a non-stop stable of Nubian men, well why wouldn't she.

Seems Catherine The Great of Prussia had a prediliction for riding horses too- another cum source of some quantity :twisted: :lol:
anitacosmolover

svengalideck wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:12 pm
anitacosmolover wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:31 am ...it's written that Cleopatra once gave 100 men a blowjob in one night. I bet she loved semen! It's why I just soooo love watching Bukkake vids and dreaming I'm that girl receiving all that delicious semen!
SO the bathing in 'milk' was an allegorical reference for the masses in puritanical conversion writing then??? Seems so... if she was as hot as they make out (aka Liz Taylor) and had a non-stop stable of Nubian men, well why wouldn't she.

Seems Catherine The Great of Prussia had a prediliction for riding horses too- another cum source of some quantity :twisted: :lol:
Absolutely! It's a nice image of a Liz Taylor Cleopatra sucking off 100 men and covered with semen! I have seen some vids of women sucking off stallions and the amount of cum is incredible. I would love to suck off a horse and have it squirt cum all over me!