Stroking in panties

Casual and fun topics or questions
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Stroking in panties

Post by fireaxe14 »

How many straight male love stroking themselves in panties and why!
Paul
stroke2
Site Admin

Re: Stroking in panties

Post by stroke2 »

I luv stroking my cum into my Gfs panties like I did in my last jerk off session!
Does that count??
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I'm a straight cross dresser, so I'm often wearing more than just panties when I masturbate. I have a few silk and satin slips. My silk slips tend to be hot pink as I love that color. I have some custom made COSMOPOLITAN silk slips. These have prints of COSMO magazine covers on them. So I will often masturbate wearing these. I have a lot of bras and panties with my fav being from Honey Birdette which are simply to die for and make me feel so girlie! I have three sets of silicon breast forms as well with my latest being my fav as it's the two breasts connected together with two strips that go over my shoulders. I guess it's as close to having real breasts without taking hormones or having implants at great cost.
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

It's the feel of the light material, completely unlike men's underwear, the lacy or frilly trim (always sexy) and the gusset, which is specifically there to collect any wetness from her cunt.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I will occasionally stroke myself in my girlfriends panties. I will mainly do it when I know I’m going to be all alone for a while since she doesn’t know I do it. When I lived at home I would occasionally borrow some of my sisters panties and even her bras and jerk off into them or while wearing them.