1st time being given a HJ or BJ by another male

Casual and fun topics or questions
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: 1st time being given a HJ or BJ by another male

Post by oldfan »

Last Friday I had my first full blow job by another male, a gay friend I met on Silverdaddies. What a wonderful feeling having his lips wrapped around my shaft, his tongue teasing my glans and frenulum while he masterfully fondled my balls, ending with a great eruption of gum into his hungry mouth.

And this was all to help me relax so he could try to enter my virgin ass.
don111

Post by don111 »

oldfan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:41 pm Last Friday I had my first full blow job by another male, a gay friend I met on Silverdaddies. What a wonderful feeling having his lips wrapped around my shaft, his tongue teasing my glans and frenulum while he masterfully fondled my balls, ending with a great eruption of gum into his hungry mouth.

welcome to the wonderful world of man on man
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

don111 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:49 am
oldfan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:41 pm Last Friday I had my first full blow job by another male, a gay friend I met on Silverdaddies. What a wonderful feeling having his lips wrapped around my shaft, his tongue teasing my glans and frenulum while he masterfully fondled my balls, ending with a great eruption of gum into his hungry mouth.

welcome to the wonderful world of man on man
Thanks! Hope to visit that world as regularly as I can.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

First received a handjob from another boy when I was 13. He was one of my closest friends and I was sleeping over at his house after a night at the movies with his family. We were talking about a hot girl in the film and like typical teen boys, making up stories about how we'd have sex with her etc..
Well, he could see I was getting quite hard talking about it and joked about me jerking off there and then. I tried to be cocky and said I would if he would. To my surprise he said OK. He nervously got his cock out and I followed suit. We were both hard as rock. We both started jerking off, and when we realised the other one was enjoying it, relaxed a bit and really got into it. Before I knew it, he reached over and started stroking my cock. It felt amazing. Unsurprisingly it wasn't long before I could feel myself getting close to cumming, he must have sensed it too, he got right in front of me and let me cum on his chest.

We became regular stroke buds after and I would return the favour regularly. It lasted until we both left school for uni and I rarely saw him after that.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Reply to oldfan,
I totally agree, I couldn’t believe at how different a guys hands felt around my lubed up shaft. A guys hands really feel different, I think it’s because a guy really knows how to stroke another male’s cock. And the feeling is Amazing!
I love having another male stroking me off.
I also really enjoy the experience of feeling a guy’s cock jumping and pulsating in my hands!
Paul
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Mutual wanking and sucking with my cousin when we were both eleven.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

20- and a young serviceman, not sure how old, but quite experienced.
My gf at the time and I had split, so seemed right time to experiment, but was only a one time event as other matters intervened. :?: