bottomless during video calls

Casual and fun topics or questions
yarbles
Site Admin

bottomless during video calls

Post by yarbles »

Do you ever attend work-related video calls while naked from the waist down, or even masturbate while watching hot colleagues during meetings? (I often do that, camera and speaker off, of course!)
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: bottomless during video calls

Post by oldfan »

Since I am retired, not work related. But I often am when I Skype with my sister.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Had one of those calls this morning bottomless.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

oldfan wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:25 am Since I am retired, not work related. But I often am when I Skype with my sister.
Anything going on with sis?
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Not on video but on the phone I've masturbated while talking with a woman who I have lusted for year's.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:32 am
oldfan wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:25 am Since I am retired, not work related. But I often am when I Skype with my sister.
Anything going on with sis?
LOL, no. I live on the West Coast and she is on the East Coast. We are 10 years apart, so nothing ever when we were young either. Sorry!
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

I’ve done this quite a lot since i started mostly working from home. Such a turn on knowing that colleagues I know well are inches away from seeing me half naked.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I masturbate all the time on zoom calls. I just have to be careful so it’s not obvious that my arm is moving.
herbor

Post by herbor »

strokerjim wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:24 pm I masturbate all the time on zoom calls. I just have to be careful so it’s not obvious that my arm is moving.
I haven't gotten around to it yet.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

If Zoom was a thing when I was working, I definitely would have felt the urge to jack off during a call, just for the fun of it.

I had one co-worker in particular who I had phone sex with and who would talk dirty to me if I was on the phone with her and told her I was jacking off. She would be at work, I might be on a trip in a hotel or in my car driving. Among other things :) , she asked me to play with myself for her (in a hotel room at a conference) and a few other times I jacked off while we were together.

With everything that we did, not doubt we would have masturbated together on Zoom.