Town Bike

Casual and fun topics or questions
paddington

Town Bike

Post by paddington »

So called because everyone was riding them!

Did you have a town bike, or were you the town bike?

We had one, Catherine. There were four of us and for a couple of years she’d hunt us down and we’d take turns. One day we were all in her bedroom when her dad came home unexpectedly. He must’ve knew what was going on and he threw us out.

We went to Neil’s house and 10 minutes later Catherine was knocking at the door, asking if she could come in.

Things calmed down when we started ejaculating as we couldn’t get hold of condoms 😢
moundherbald

Re: Town Bike

Post by moundherbald »

In my town her name was Tara, there were 3 of us guys shed regularly take turns playing with our cocks and letting us fuck her, difference is her dad didn't catch us her mom did one night
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Knew of one but never participated.
A hot blooded ethnic girl- probably the reason a couple of years after hs she suddenly appeared in a drama show and then singing talent... :shock:
pilgrim998

Post by pilgrim998 »

When I was young and naive there was a girl called Sue who would hang around our group. I think she took a shine to me because she showed up at my friends house where a few of us were hanging out one day and was wearing very revealing clothing. Her top was basically transparent and you could clearly see her tits. She was wearing a very short skirt and knee length boots. I was sitting on the floor next to a bed and she way leaning on one elbow while laying on the bed with her legs crossed and flashing me the most thigh. A few times she found a reason go past me by stepping over me and she took her time doing it, so I could clearly see the skimpy little panties she was wearing.

However I was young and stupid and didn’t find a way to follow up on her blatant flirting.
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

She could have been the Town Bike; I mean I was so young and naive to make anything of her advances, but she had other guys around her and would ask me to bring my friends along to her “little shows.” Sometimes she would bare herself and appeared to enjoy exhibiting her parts and her nakedness. Another time she was rubbing herself off on the window sill. My bedroom window lined up with a window of her next door house. Another time still she spread her pussy lips in front of my face and encouraged me to touch and explore, later on to ask me to kiss her there. I must have been a dumb kid, lol.