prepubescent masturbation

Casual and fun topics or questions
wankwank
Site Admin

Re: prepubescent masturbation

Post by wankwank »

i was 8 i had just discovered how to pull my foreskin back. thing was i could only pull my foreskin back when i was flaccid but i couldn't get the skin back over the head when i was erect. just feeling the air on my exposed glans would give me an instant erection. i remember feeling extremely horny but not knowing what to do with myself.

i started sleeping with my foreskin rolled back because i liked how my cock head felt rubbing on the sheets and the erections i would get during the night. i also remember getting extremely aroused when my parents saw my erect cock in a morning and at bath times.

the first time i wanked myself off i was in the living room with my pyjama bottoms pull down to my knees sat on the arm of the sofa. i liked watching my cock as i played with it, i liked how it got swollen and shinny then red and angry. next thing i felt a stirring in my toes then a whirlwind sensation in my groin that was becoming more and more intense until i was seeing strs and flashes and my cock started bouncing all over the place as i dry orgasmed. i didnt know what just happened all i know was i liked it and couldnt get enough of it from then on. every night and morning i would wank myself off, my cock would usually stay hard and i could have 2 or 3 orgasms in a row more often than not.

i didnt start wet orgasming until i was 14 so i had 6 years of dry orgasming which looking back i really enjoyed. i could get my dick out almost anywhere wank off with in a minute or two then put myself away, no mess to clean up, just like it never happened.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

tons of wet dreams here, b4 i started on my journey on masturbating
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

I started around 9 and spent almost 2 years with dry orgasms. 11 maybe 12 I got my first full on thick hot white ejaculation all over myself.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

I would play with myself and eventually stroke before I started masturbating proper. Usually inspired be page 3 girls in newspapers I’d swiped from my parents.
olderone

Post by olderone »

I think I was about 9 when I first got a good feeling from touching myself and carried on from there getting dry orgasm
My first cum was at 12, while sitting on top of my bed, and when it happened It was lovey, although I hadn't realised how much of a mess It would make, on the bed spread.
I will never forget that as I had to tell my mum I had spilt some water on my bed. She didn't go mad though. Whether she knew what had really happened I will never know
Great memories though.
Enjoyed reading all the posts 🤓
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

olderone wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:05 pm I will never forget that as I had to tell my mum I had spilt some water on my bed. She didn't go mad though. Whether she knew what had really happened I will never know
Great memories though.
Enjoyed reading all the posts 🤓
Very nice. She probably knew, I am sure my mother did.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I don't recall dry cuming at all sadly. I didn't have a clue about masturbation. I was getting these massively powerful boners as well and walking around with a side on tent pole! Weeing on myself at night seemed to relieve me a little and I still love weeing on myself to this day. Kids at school had been talking about "wanking", but not explaining anything. My parents did buy me a sex ed book and the very first question I asked them upon reading it was what was masturbation, as the book mentioned it, but did not detail what masturbation was all about. My parent were hopeless - just looked at each other and kind of fobbed my question off. I guess they figured out (correctly) I'd soon work out what masturbation was all about. My mother did buy a PLAYBOY as the Australian edition had just started up and in short order that PLAYBOY was mine! This was over a year after I had my very first orgasm and ejaculation.
Before all this I had my first masturbation experience when I was 14 which I've written about elsewhere. A friend of my mother had left a COSMOPOLITAN magazine and when my parents were out, I took it to the bathroom and within a pretty short period of time I had my first orgasm and ejaculation. I've been in love with masturbation and COSMOPOLITAN ever since and that's 4 & 1/2 decades later!
So jealous of all of you who learnt early and enjoyed having dry orgasms first of all.
bossathenova7
Site Admin

Post by bossathenova7 »

I’m pretty sure I started around 5 (learned from my older brother). I did it a lot and had lots of dry orgasms.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Mothers always knew, most expected it.
My mom stopped my ‘wet’ dreams by getting a hot dog out and showing me how to rub it.
I was out of cum before bedtime from then on. No more wet dreams.
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

I found out that touching myself down there gave me tingle quite early on. Just gentle rubbing and dry humping pillows mostly. But that moved onto properly playing with myself before I hit my teens.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

I know I did, I just don't know for how long since my first orgasm was around 11
sven79

Post by sven79 »

The first memories about my penis come from maybe age 5 or 6. I'm not circumcised and I think my foreskin was very tight when I was very young - so tight that it could not be pulled back all the way. I remember my mom telling me and also teaching me to pull it back whenever I took a bath. She helped me doing it and taught me how to do it myself, so I would slowly stretch it over time. I remember a pleasant sensation (lust) but also some discomfort. My mom told me to pull it back as far as I could but not over the point where it really hurt.

I am quite sure I got erections but I have no absolutely clear memory of it. In any event, I guess the treatment worked because as a teenager I had no problems with this at all anymore. I also don't have a clear recollection of when my mom stopped teaching or helping me with it, maybe a year or two until we started. I do remember though, that she told me to continue doing this with every bath until I could pull back all the way.

This whole practice must have led to some pretty determined masturbation activities before the age of 10. I clearly remember looking at mail-order catalogues with women and girls in underwear and touching myself to them, but I am not sure anymore how far I went. The first clear memories are from after a few "lessons" from friends who knew already more, and at that point masturbation became more regular and frequent and also resulted in an occasional dry orgasm - back then I didn't know what that was, but I remember the tingling and were sudden and intense sensation, after which the lust to continue masturbating was gone, at least for a little while. I also did it a lot in bed at night, including rubbing myself against sheets or pillows.

My first real orgasm came with 11, almost 12. It was just a few drizzles of clear cum, but it felt a lot different from the dry orgasms before. After that I was of course hooked and masturbation became a daily pastime, usually at least twice a day, sometimes more.
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

Starting at 4 or 5 I was sexually playing with my dick. I didn’t do it very regularly but I would wake up at night and hump a stuffed bear or hump into my own hand. I would do this for up to 30 minutes sometimes and would be sweaty and out of breath with my eyes rolled up into my head. I didn’t figure out how to have a dry orgasm until 10. After that; however, I was doing it several times a week and 2 years later I blew my first real wad and have been doing it almost daily for the past 40 years.
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

Interesting, lots of variation. Starting in jr high all the boys had to shower together after gym class, and I remember seeing and being interested in all the penises. I know I liked to touch mine, when I went pee shaking off the last drops felt good, but I wasn’t really getting erections then and had no clue about jacking off then. Wasn’t until I was just entering puberty that my penis started growing a bit, and would get hard (maybe 3” at that point). At that point I had heard about jacking off and the first time I really tried to do it I came and ejaculated some white semen, never had a dry orgasm. It felt so good that I started doing it a lot and never had wet dreams either.

Few comments from women here, would be curious to hear when they first orgasmed. I remember seeing a niece of mine at about age 6 lying on the rug in their playroom. She had both hands underneath her, clearly positioned in her crotch, and she was humping against them. I didn’t think girls that young would masturbate, but she was very focused and seemed to be getting lots of pleasure from it, I’m pretty sure that’s what she was doing. Not sure if she had an orgasm, but apparently girls can from a rather young age.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

Always had morning wood from as long as I can remember. Dad and I used to laugh about it, and same during sleepovers with buddies. I didn't start stroking on my own until 11. I didn't shoot my first load until almost 12. I would go for hours just stroking myself, go soft, then get it hard again. It all felt so good. It's probably why I've always loved edging. It usually had more to do with privacy and having my family around than anything intentional.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

I don't remember how long it took me to start cumming, but I know I had dry orgasms for a while. First from rubbing against the mattress, then rolling my penis between my hands. Finally I learned the right way to do it is to stroke.
islandlife

Post by islandlife »

Like most boys I was playing with myself from a young age without really having any concept of masturbation. Just exploring what it felt like and how it responded to being touched. As I grew and became more conscious of the effect girls and women were having i'd get my first erections and playing with it then became a lot more pleasurable, even before I ejaculated for the first time.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

No, not at all.
Slow learner, slow starter... I was aware females were 'different' aesthetically, but little more.
Of course in my youth things were a lot more liberal- panties werent worn, nakedness at the river swimming etc. so it was like you couldnt not notice something! :P
Wasn't till about 13 and home alone I read a book, ironically a war novel about Vietnam (just after when it was happening) and found the sex content...
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

I started rubbing myself and my friends at age 9.
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

When I was a young kid, my mother would rub vaseline on my asshole when it was itchy. Soon I started making up itchy stories so that she would do it more. Then I started rubbing my own ass for pleasure even before I started masturbating.