prepubescent masturbation

Casual and fun topics or questions
yarbles
Site Admin

prepubescent masturbation

Post by yarbles »

I am curious whether other guys began to masturbate before they could cum. I remember clearly that, after going to bed beginning at around 6, I would lie there with an erection thinking about male classmates I thought were cute, and play with it by making it sproing against my tummy. Even after all these years I even remember their names!
iamnaked

Re: prepubescent masturbation

Post by iamnaked »

I guess I missed out on that. I started shooting cum before I masturbated for the first time.
Wet dreams it was called, I’d wake up with sticky cum on me and the sheets. My mom had to show me what to do.
Now before you get your panties in an up roar. She held up a hot dog and she stroked it slowly then vigorously.
Telling me what to expect.
Jacking off twice a day stopped the cum soaked sheets.
I do remember when doing it multiple times a day I’d get a ‘dry orgasim’ now and then.

My mom walked in on me in the middle of a fast and furious wanking.
I didn’t stop, she put folded clothes in my dresser then turned and watched me to completion.
Once I was done she left the room and came back handing me a warm wet washcloth, told me to try and not get it on the sheets, then she left.

I do remember being that little pecker head kid that couldn’t keep his clothes on no matter where I was.
My earliest memories are from I think six years old.
Naked to the delight of other kids until an adult corralled me.
Last edited by iamnaked on Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

I did, I started masturbating to orgasm when I was about 10. I had a couple of years of fun before squirting. No mess to clean up! I have a lady nurse friend, she said she learned to orgasm at about age 6.
gold2448

Post by gold2448 »

Yes for over a month with dry orgasms',, then one night in bed it was different, double the pleasure, my back arched and my butt rose up off the bed, there was a feeling of internal pressure deep behind my balls, I felt like I pee, then I rubbed my finger over my penis opening and felt slick oily liquid, quickly went to the bathroom and seen the slippery sperm on my abdomen, rubbed my fingers in the slippery warm stuff, I felt like king of the world.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

The first time I masturbated I felt the need to pee and went to the bathroom and as I tried to pee a white glob came out. I felt like in Heaven. After that, every time I would ejaculate and make a mess everywhere.
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

I didn't know what I was exactly doing and I certainly didn't know it was "wrong." But, I enjoyed doing it and I remember how good it felt.

I used to watch beauty pageants lying on my stomach on the living room floor. I placed my hand, palm up (in my direction) and I would grind against it ... until I got this wonderful tingling feeling. This happened generally during the bathing suit competition as I focused in on the ladies' legs and butts. Putting things together way later, I realized it was an orgasm -- a dry one.

I did this until one time, when the tingling was over ... I felt wetness. I thought I peed on myself, but the fluid was whitish and sticky. At that time, I thought that this was "wrong" ... although I did continue masturbating in the bathroom.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Definitely did the dry rubbing in bed at night. Didn't know what it was called at the time. Just knew it felt good doing it. Generally rubbing the head or the underside of it and enjoyed how hard my cock got just before getting that tingling sensation.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

yarbles wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:24 pm I am curious whether other guys began to masturbate before they could cum. I remember clearly that, after going to bed beginning at around 6, I would lie there with an erection thinking about male classmates I thought were cute, and play with it by making it sproing against my tummy. Even after all these years I even remember their names!
I remember that "sexy" stuff would give me a boner. I don't remember how far back it went. I know for sure that it happened by five because I had one buddy that I'd go into a big walk-in closet with and we'd talk about seeing our sisters naked and we'd show each other the boners we got from talking about it. We played with (our own) boners but not stroking or masturbating as such.

I didn't know there could be a payoff (orgasm) back then. Later another buddy and I would get hard and hold our own dicks with one hand and rub the palm of the other hand over the head. It felt good and then would get too sensitive to touch. We would see who could hold out the longest before we had to stop. I'm pretty sure I wasn't achieving orgasm, however, and was just enjoying the sensation of rubbing my cock head. One time he and I showered together at his house, and he showed me how he sprayed his dick with their handheld shower head and we took turns doing that. I didn't know what an orgasm was back then, but I assume my buddy wasn't cumming either.

Separate from that I found that it felt good to press on my (soft) dick after I peed. I would lie face-down on the bathroom floor and press my hands against my crotch. It felt good. I still remember one day when I was doing that and it just felt so good and felt something building in my whole body and I couldn't stop. I kept pressing to see what would happen. Suddenly when I didn't think I could take it anymore, it was like something broke and this wonderful feeling washed over my body. Back then it was a dry orgasm, so I didn't know about semen. I didn't think of it as something sexual so much as just a physical reaction that felt really good. I wasn't stroking, and I wasn't hard when it happened. If fact, if I started to get a boner, it would hurt to press like that and it wasn't pleasurable. I know I had started doing that by 10 because I remember going into the bathroom at school when I was in fifth grade and I tried to do it there, but it didn't work, so i went back to study hall.

When I was 12 a buddy tried to teach me to jack off. He dared me to move my hand up and down on my dick until I got a "neat feeling." I had no idea what he was talking about. He said he'd show me, and he pulled out his dick and started stroking. I tried to copy him, but I didn't know what the goal was, so I just stroked. After a bit, he said he had the neat feeling. I said that I didn't think I had, and we stopped. My friend didn't ejaculate--it was just a dry orgasm--and I might not have known what it was if he had. Not long after that I woke up during the night and heard noises coming from my parents' room and realized they were fucking. It turned me on and I got a boner. I didn't know what to do with it, so I thought I'd try to imitate what they were doing, and I grabbed my boner and thrust into my hand and suddenly I got that neat feeling I'd get from the bathroom floor and I realized that this was what my buddy had been talking about. I also realized that I'd been getting that neat feeling for years, but didn't put the two things together until then because I achieved orgasm in a different way.

Around that time, my dick started growing and the pressing method didn't work as well, so I was happy to know about stroking/jacking, and the rest is history. For the first couple of years my orgasms were intense but dry. My first wet one surprised me, but when it happened, I knew what it was and I was glad to finally be catching up with my buddies.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I masturbated for years before I could cum, or even before I knew that orgasms existed. I would get erections regularly and at night, in bed, would rub my penis against the mattress, sheets, and pillows. I also was very keen on girls, and although I'm sure I associated the masturbation with the lust I felt, it wasn't really until a friend who was a year older explained sex to me that the masturbation would always involve explicit fantasies. (Except he didn't know about vaginas and thought it went in the back door. And yes we experimented with doing that together, although we didn't have a concept of penetration, just rubbing around). After that I would masturbate what seemed like every night, without orgasm, but just extended edging without resolution. Once I discovered ejaculation I never failed to finish.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Only at 5 years old when shinnying up the smooth fig tree trunk in the backyard and clenching my legs around it did I feel those delicious and unexpected feelings in my crotch and I would just hang there and move in such a way to prolong the feelings. I wonder what my mom thought of me as she looked out the kitchen window just hanging there and hugging the trunk. I didn’t seek it out, like go to the fig tree to do that, but I would rediscover it when I had the impulse to climb the tree, which was an easy one to climb. And other than some fun soap bar play with my older brother in the bath together around then I don’t remember anything until I was 13 or so and discovered cumming accidentally.
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paddington

Post by paddington »

I used to have the house all to myself on Saturdays so I’d position myself in front of the tv and thrash away.

For months I’d have an erection, but nothing would come out. I was getting a little worried to be honest.

And then it happened. The tv got it, the carpet, me! After that day, there was no stopping me.
Site Admin

Post by 14471 »

I used to lay back in the bathtub. Raising my body in the water so that my penis would be partially in the water. I'd roll my hips back and forth, watching my penis roll on my belly.
Then, I would rub the bar of soap over it. This made it grow. I enjoyed staring down at the tip of it as it grew. I'd take a wet washcloth by two corners and just lighty drag it over the sensitive underside to the tip.
I didn't know about cumming yet. It just felt really good. It tickled.
One time while doing this. Laying on my back, dragging the soapy washcloth over my little erection, I just relaxed to enjoy the sensation of something building in me. Staring down at the head of my penis, I peed right in my own face.
Hitting me in the face and mouth, I kind of grossed myself out.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Before puberty, I remember masturbating in the bathtub regularly too. It mostly involved stimulating myself by sliding my washcloth between my legs and getting an erection. I would also put soap on my hand and stroke my penis and rub my anus.

I lived in a big old house with a big attic and a garage with a 2nd floor. In both places, if I was alone, I would strip naked and would soon have an erection. I would rub my cock against old furniture, humping on chairs and pillows, but never managed to have an orgasm during that time.
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

I started touching myself for pleasure around 9. I experienced dry orgasm for two years. Releasing a single clear drop at climax. Ejaculated for the first time at 11
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

I did, around age 10. I have a female friend that said she started masturbating at age 5 or 6. She didn't know what it was called, but she enjoyed doing it. She said her mother was kind and told her to do it private and she did.
dengler
Site Admin

Post by dengler »

I was very naïve at that age, looking back I guess I did some sort of masturbation, but I didn’t know to stroke it or do anything for stimulation other than looking at a penthouse magazine I could get my hands on or something and I would stare at it for, up to an hour sometimes and my dick would be so hard leaking from the tip. No one ever talked about masturbation in my circle of friends. It was something that kids were teased about like a bad thing. I do remember around the age of 12 or 13 I would lay in bed on Saturdays and daydream about sexual fantasies, which made my hard dick leak clear pre cum, which I didn’t think much of it, but I liked the feeling I would get having butterflies in my stomach. Also, I was a late bloomer. I was very self-conscious about not having grown pubic hair yet in the eighth grade having to shower in front of younger boys that had pubes. I think I just turned 14, still completely smooth down there, but I was pretty good size wise, even though I hadn’t hit my growth spurt yet. My good friend at the time spent the night and we made a fort outside with an old queen size mattress to sleep on. there was a hole, or we poked a hole in the mattress and were goofing around before it even got dark like we were having sex, taking turns sticking our cocks in the hole. Later that night we ly down to sleep, slowly like we were actually sleeping, my friends dick got closer and closer to my mouth and eventually I put it in my mouth, but only for a couple seconds, I didn’t like it. then Very slowly again, as if we were still asleep, we changed positions and he put my dick in his mouth and sucked it for about two seconds I think, and then I felt that feeling, that was the first time I ever had an orgasm, or even knew that I could I guess. I remember it felt great, and it was uncontrollable. I never had a problem holding my piss in, but this I could not hold back. He kept sucking me as four or five ejaculations went into his mouth. I’m not sure if he swallowed or what?Afterwords, seconds afterwards, it all came clear to me that I had just had an orgasm and that was cum, All of the stuff I had heard from other kids at school or what not, but didn’t pay that much attention to it just thought it would be something to happen when I was much older I guess, like I said I was a very naïve kid. for the next eight or nine months I continued to masturbate every day and ejaculate wondering when I would get pubic hair to grow. Which finally came in when I was close to 15 years old, at least it happened before high school but I ended up having a huge growth spurt around 16 to 17 years old growing to 6’2” and a good 8” cock, which I did experiment with, in lots of situations, mostly with girls,
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Although even little boys get erections (and don't know what to do with them), I do not remember getting erections before age 9. One afternoon at about age 9 I was sitting in the bathtub in about 3 inches of warm water, and I was lathering my body with a bar of Ivory soap. For some reason I began washing my penis. Hey, it's getting hard. I stroked it with my soapy hand. Hey, that feels good. Pretty soon I had a hard penis. I did not want to stop. And then I had what I now know was a dry orgasm. It felt fantastic. For maybe weeks I would give myself a dry orgasm in the bath, but one day I had one of those orgasms and some mostly clear, milky stuff came out of the hole. That scared me. I thought I broke something. I was afraid to tell my mother (I am an only child), so I swore to myself I would stop rubbing my penis. Right. You know how that goes. So I am 78 now and have been masturbating 69 years! One more thing. I am circumcised, and I would love to hear from uncut guys in this thread about prepubescent masturbation with a foreskin. Since parents often teach a son how to keep his foreskin clean, I imagine peeling back your foreskin to clean it leads to dry orgasms and then spurts.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I never got an erection until I was 13 and although I had an orgasm only a tiny raindrop amount of cum popped out of my cock just as the throbbing stopped. So no I didn't ever masturbate prepubescent.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

I started masturbating solo at 11. I did it daily, sometimes for hours. There were some intense dry orgasms. And I would stay hard after. It wasn't until almost 12 before I shot my first load.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Noo, didnt start till 13th Century and then sporadic opportunities only...
nice stories tho fellas :twisted:
sv