Cock

Casual and fun topics or questions
trouble55

Cock

Post by trouble55 »

Does your cock get fatter as you get older ?
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Cock

Post by mash2014 »

When I was a teenager and in my 20s my cock was large and thick. When I wore snug or tight jeans it was noticeable and if it got hard it was a heck of a bulge. As I aged and grew fatter not only did I notice that it shrunk but got thinner. I'm currently about a 4.5 and if it does get hard it is as stiff as it used to be, but it doesn't seem thicker.
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

I only ask as mine is cut, my head is quite big nut my shaft is about normal I'd say, but lately my cock just seems a little meatier ! Not a lot but enough for me to question it
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

I haven't put on any weight and I'm 56 ? I see older guys and their massive balls is this a feature too, ie. they just hang more ?
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

trouble55 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:56 am I only ask as mine is cut, my head is quite big nut my shaft is about normal I'd say, but lately my cock just seems a little meatier ! Not a lot but enough for me to question it
I'm also cut. Balls tend to follow gravity.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I was blessed with a beautiful penis.
As a younger teen I was six inches of perfectly shaped penis.
At 18 I was six and a half. By twenty five a girl measured me at a solid seven and she said I had the perfect penis thickness and length. To each his/her own right.
At forty I put on a little weight and my fattening belly reduced me to six inches. All that nasty fat was hiding some of my pole.
I dropped the weight, got my abs back in fighting form. I got lean and sexy. My seven inches was back out for all to see.
~~Smooth up in ya~~
I retired five years early and my dick is exactly like it was at twenty five.
I am blessed.
But really if you want a healthy dick you gotta get your shit together and stop being a fat guy….
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Agreed, I'm 6ft2 and 74kg and fit being slim maxes out your cock, your relationship with your cock mirrors mine... We are lucky bastards ;-)

quote=iamnaked post_id=17903

time=1679913691 user_id=83434]
I was blessed with a beautiful penis.
As a younger teen I was six inches of perfectly shaped penis.
At 18 I was six and a half. By twenty five a girl measured me at a solid seven and she said I had the perfect penis thickness and length. To each his/her own right.
At forty I put on a little weight and my fattening belly reduced me to six inches. All that nasty fat was hiding some of my pole.
I dropped the weight, got my abs back in fighting form. I got lean and sexy. My seven inches was back out for all to see.
~~Smooth up in ya~~
I retired five years early and my dick is exactly like it was at twenty five.
I am blessed.
But really if you want a healthy dick you gotta get your shit together and stop being a fat guy….
[/quote]
olderone

Post by olderone »

Yes mine seems more thicker nowdays, when I can get a good erection. 😀
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

No, but my cock does get longer as I have gotten older!
And my sex drive has gotten stronger as I have gotten older!
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

No. Why?