Last time you masturbated?

Casual and fun topics or questions
yarbles
Site Admin

Re: Last time you masturbated?

Post by yarbles »

I have always enjoyed masturbating while reading erotic stories, and often do so when I am on this site. I cummed just before writing this reply. I thank everyone who uses this site for the pleasure we can share!
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Yesterday morning, though I’m lazily stroking a semi-hard now. Yesterday I happened across something about men talking about their experiences being pegged by their girlfriends. I got really hard reading it. I pulled out my dildo and started riding it hard, relishing being penetrated and filled up inside. Kneeling in front of a mirror, riding my dildo, I shot a bigger load than usual of thick cum which I lapped up.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I'm wanking right now.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Longer than usual these days … on a week long trip with wife and daughter and we’re together all the time, so no opportunity for sex or masturbation … though when I went to a private bathroom I did take a little longer after peeing to stroke my dick to hardness … which didn’t take much … I’m looking forward to a good long stroking session this weekend!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Today, in a parking lot at a big food store. My wife was getting her hair done and I was to pick her up afterwards. I had looked at and felt her tits and nipples before I dropped her off so I was kinda horny. I chose a spot right behind the cart drop-off. Got a vid on my phone ( a young girls with small tits masturbating and getting fucked). I dropped my pants and jerked off. Two women dropped off their carts just feet in front of me while I was jacking like crazy. They never knew. I wish they had watched me.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Yesterday. Just starting again today.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Just finished a wank. I’ll probably go for seconds in a little while.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Stroking my cock right now.
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

Like stroking as I read about you doing it too.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

rosco1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 pm Like stroking as I read about you doing it too.
That's the joy of this site. Knowing that there are thousands, if not millions, of guys out there stroking their beautiful cocks and shooting their delicious spunk.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

Masturbated a few hours ago, but going again now
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Its been more than a week...

I am just starting to edge reading ST stories and the forum. I am traveling and if I knew of a local ABS, I am in the mood to play with another man's cock and/or release my load with a man's strong hand wrapped around mine. Failing that, I at least want to do one of my favorite things which is to jack off with other men watching me.

However, I will probably end up pumping out a big load looking at photos of a few special naked female friends.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

At this moment I'm sitting here naked with lubed cock in hand, feeling just behind the head - the best part. I need someone to masturbate with. My wife's out for the day so she can't help. I'll come sometime today.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Yesterday afternoon. Started edging a short time ago.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Masturbate my smooth cock daily here...2-4 x
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Smoking and stroking right now.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Last time i masturbated was this morning. Time before that was yesterday,. I masturbate daily with or without my GF.

Horny guy here
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

About an hour ago. Will be wanking again later.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

rathb69 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:40 am Its been more than a week...

I am just starting to edge reading ST stories and the forum. I am traveling and if I knew of a local ABS, I am in the mood to play with another man's cock and/or release my load with a man's strong hand wrapped around mine. Failing that, I at least want to do one of my favorite things which is to jack off with other men watching me.

However, I will probably end up pumping out a big load looking at photos of a few special naked female friends.
As expected, I pumped out a few loads looking at naked women when I had the opportunity. Now its been another 10 days due to presense of family. I could probably sneak in a wank in the mornings, but I am riding a horny wave, holding out for a big release toward the end of the week. I'll be passing an ABS on the way home and the kinky, pervy devil on one shoulder is whispering all sorts of things I might try ...
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

Right now