Stoned while masturbating

Casual and fun topics or questions
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Stoned while masturbating

Post by jimmyl55 »

Ever been stoned on weed while masturbating? I did it occasionally when I was younger and always found the experience and pleasure to be much more intense than normal. This may be a better question for the Baby Boomer section of the board, but just curious if any other men or women also found that getting high on marijuana or hash led to better solo sessions resulting in some intense orgasms.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Stoned while masturbating

Post by mash2014 »

Many years ago I got home and smoked a joint and got turned on. I was in my bedroom and I had a mirror in front of my bed so I sat and started to masturbate looking at myself in the mirror. I was staring at myself... I was making love to myself... When I orgasmed I went into another realm. It was the very best orgasm I have ever had. Never again have I felt something similar and believe me, I've tried over and over.
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

I love smoking weed and jerking off..
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I agree! So good to smoke and stroke!
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Been smoking weed for one year less than I have been jacking off. Started beatin my meat at 12 and smoking at 13. I find now that every time I get stoned, I gotta beat off. It just feels so much better when stoned. And here is something to try if you feel daring. When you are ready to cum, take a hit of your fav bud or pen or whatever, hold it and whack yer pud till you cum, and then let the hit out. You will never have a better head rush and it is possible that you might briefly pass out. :D