Vulnerable and helpless

Casual and fun topics or questions
timcrav
Site Admin

Vulnerable and helpless

Post by timcrav »

I've been pretty vulnerable lately. Vulnerable to drawn-out sessions of masturbation pleasure, that is. Several times I've intended to watch a DVD in the evening, but I'll decide to first take a look at those pics of a really pretty girl I downloaded earlier - just curious, was she as exciting as I thought at first? But as soon as I'm looking into her eyes as she teases and tantalizes me with her lovely young body, the DVD is forgotten and I'm moaning nonstop in slow, hours-long edging masturbation. And I'm sure the girl knows exactly what she does to helpless, masturbation addicted men like me, and that thought gets me even more hooked and out of control! As I slowly touch and fondle myself I become her ally in driving myself mad with tease.

Does anyone else experience this kind of helplessness?
siferius90
Site Admin

Re: Vulnerable and helpless

Post by siferius90 »

There is something strangely arousing and soothing to feel weak and addicted to pleasure. Also the though that these women realise they have the power over the greatest feeling of pleasure thousands if not millions of men can experience is exciting in its own way.

I cannot resist masturbation anymore. I feel helpless and weak, yet happy.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Ever since I discovered masturbation I’ve enjoyed it. However, my religious background and upbringing were that masturbation was a sin. I promised every day that that was the last time I would masturbate but the next day I was at it again. I grew up thinking once I would have sex I wouldn’t masturbate anymore; that when I was having sex with my girlfriend whenever I wanted it would be over. But I was wrong. Never quit masturbating and still do it. I love it. I like to cum and feel the wetness against my body.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

timcrav wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:43 pm ... I'll decide to first take a look at those pics of a really pretty girl I downloaded earlier - just curious, was she as exciting as I thought at first? But as soon as I'm looking into her eyes as she teases and tantalizes me.. I'm sure the girl knows exactly what she does to helpless, masturbation addicted men like me, and that thought gets me even more hooked and out of control!
I'd say thats the situation in nearly all circumstances with a girl or woman who's agreeing to date, play, get sexy or just become a dom (depends on extremes and context of course) who can see a guy is fearful and nervous about 'encroaching' on the road to the holy grail of mutual sexploitedness... :lol:

There are times when you just have to take command...
:twisted: sv-