When did you realise you won't ever stop

Casual and fun topics or questions

When did you realise you won't ever stop masturbating?

After few failed attempts to stop
No votes
When I started to have sex and yet continued to masturbate
14%
After a longer period of abstinence
No votes
When I realised it makes no sense to abstain
23%
I have been hooked from the start
64%

Total votes: 22

siferius90
Site Admin

When did you realise you won't ever stop

Post by siferius90 »

When did you realise you won't ever stop masturbating?

When I discovered masturbation I was amazed how good it felt. It was a revelation, a discovery of a new dimension in life. But I was trying to control it. At that time I did not think I would be still doing it in my late 30s. I might have abstained for a day or two, but then sooner or later the memories of the ecstatic pleasure would come to my mind - "oh god, it feels so good". When that happened, I would always give in to temptation. But even then I thought my habits would change, that I would "grow out" of it.

At one time I seriously tried to stop. I endured for 4 months, but eventually came back to regular masturbation. I remember that first time after the long break. It was a relief mixed with a feeling of fulfilment. Then I realised, I would never stop. I just did not care anymore about social stigma or shame or guilt. I just wanted to enjoy this out-of-this-world pleasure regularly.

Now I am in my late 30s, have regular sex with my woman and yet masturbate more than ever. I know I will never stop.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: When did you realise you won't ever stop

Post by mash2014 »

Back when I was 12, masturbation was something you never talked about. It meant you were weak, you couldn't t get a woman to bed, and you were degenerate.
People and parents would tell you it was unnatural and that you could have health problems if you did it. You could be labeled as a pervert. But the worst, you would be made fun of and humiliated. You were better off commuting suicide than being a known wanker.

I even went to talk to the school psychologist. He started to blabber out many things I couldn't understand; I got aroused, and as soon as I could, I bailed out of his office.

Every night, once the lights went off, I would start masturbating. I promised I wouldn't masturbate ever again, and this time I meant it, but the next day as I went to bed... I was at it again.

Fast forward some 50+ years …

Now, I want to masturbate, love to masturbate. I create my fantasies and it doesn't matter what they are. They are mine. They can be very tame or very wild.

I discovered other aspects of my sexuality, or maybe they were there to begin with, but the times growing up you were repressed to letting them out.

I reached the point that many times I'd rather masturbate than have sexual intercourse. Most of the time I get more pleasure from masturbating than from trying to have sex.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

I started masturbating at age 8, and have been totally in love with my cock and the pleasure it gives me ever since. Back then - WAY back then - nobody ever talked about it at all, never. This naturally led to some guilt, and at least one attempt to quit (see my story, "Cold Turkey," which is at least partially true). Now, however, I accept it as part of the core of my being, of who I am - I will never, ever, give up that exquisite, maddening pleasure!
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I played around with my dick and my buddies and I played with our own and each other’s dicks too. At first we didn’t know there could be a payoff or “happy ending.” We just knew that when we did sexy things, we got boners and it was fun to play with them. Back then, I thought only kids got boners and that it must be something we would outgrow since I never saw my dad or another grownup with one and the one time I remember my mom catching me with a boner, she kind of panicked and didn’t know what to do.

I had discovered orgasms early on—on my own—but it wasn’t from stroking, but from lying face down on my hands and pressing hard enough until I had an orgasm. I didn’t know that was masturbation, and, for some reason, it never crossed my mind to share my discovery with the buds I messed around with. It was like they were separate things, I guess. I later had one buddy try to teach me to jack off, but I had no idea what he was talking about nor what my goal was. He just said to move my hand up and down on my dick until I got a neat feeling. I tried, but it didn’t happen.

Then, when I woke up one night and heard my parents fucking in the next room and realized what they were doing, I was so turned on that I needed to do something, so the best I could think of was to try to simulate what they were doing as I lay there listening. I thought how my dad was thrusting his cock in and out of my mom’s pussy, so I grabbed my boner and started thrusting into my fist, hoping it would approximate thrusting into a pussy. I thrust a few times and suddenly had that neat feeling I got from pressing on my hands on the floor, and I realized that feeling was what my buddy had been talking about when he tried to teach me to jack off, and that I had been experiencing that feeling all along. After that I always jacked off by stroking and gave up the pressing method, which hadn’t worked all that well once my cock started growing anyway.

That’s a long way of saying that I looked at masturbation as a simulation of “real” sex, and I had just assumed that guys jacked off until they finally had real sex with a woman. At that point there was no need to masturbate.

I guess I realized I would never stop masturbating after I discovered that my dad still did it. He was a grownup and he was married and he had real sex, but he still jacked off. Then I knew that I didn’t have to give it up and could keep doing it for the rest of my life, and, so far, I have.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

The question never came up :lol: :lol: :lol:
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

i discovered masturbation at the age of 8 i was hooked instantly.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I started masturbating and getting wet sheets about 9
My mom told me it was normal and that told me It was ok to show someone. Hence an exhibitionist was born. I showed both boys and girls every chance I could.
And they wanted to watch, I had no idea that they thought of me as a weirdo.
I got caught showing off and forced into counseling. My mom ended that after she found it made me even more committed to exhibiting myself.
I’ve never had a normal relationship and am fine with that.
Normal means boring.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote:
> I started masturbating and getting wet sheets about 9
> My mom told me it was normal and that told me It was ok to show someone.
> Hence an exhibitionist was born. I showed both boys and girls every chance
> I could.
> And they wanted to watch, I had no idea that they thought of me as a
> weirdo.
> I got caught showing off and forced into counseling. My mom ended that
> after she found it made me even more committed to exhibiting myself.
> I’ve never had a normal relationship and am fine with that.
> Normal means boring.

+11 +++
bk60
Site Admin

Post by bk60 »

When I realized that my wife, the love of my life, has serious physiological issues surrounding sexuality it became clear that at some point I would have to go it on my own. So the issue isn’t that I have a sexless marriage and I masturbate but the issue is that what arouses me sexually is contact with another human being sexually. So I go into chat rooms and cam rooms to find that one on one contact. I post naked on some sites just to get a woman to react to me and maybe have a conversation. I am still as horny and can stay as hard as when I was 23 but I have to live with the fact that I will never again have physical contact with a woman.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I knew I would never stop when I felt the rush, euphoria and pleasure the first time I made myself cum (see my first time story here on ST). I did it three times that day and thousands of time since. Hopefully I have a couple of thousand more in me!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Been an obsessive wanker since I was six. I'll never stop wanking.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I often need to masturbate myself to orgasm even when having sex with other guys. I guess I am often the best gauge of my own feelings!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

yarbles wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:34 am I often need to masturbate myself to orgasm even when having sex with other guys. I guess I am often the best gauge of my own feelings!
Many times after having sex with my wife I would masturbate. When I was in my 30s I would have sex and then masturbated 3 times more and I always orgasmed. Nowadays, I masturbate to orgasm once a week.