Ejaculation and orgasm: are they the same?

Casual and fun topics or questions
mash2014
Site Admin

Ejaculation and orgasm: are they the same?

Post by mash2014 »

Since I started to masturbate at 12, I've wondered if ejaculation and orgasm are the same or if are they different. Many consider it the same.
I have had huge ejaculations and other than I can feel that lots of semen came out I haven't felt anything special. But I've had occasions when I masturbated and had dry orgasms, nothing coming out or very little, just drops but the sensation of pleasure is out of this world. This happens when I've masturbated about 5 times in a short period.
But when ejaculation is abundant together with pleasure, the sensation I feel is wonderful.
timcrav
Site Admin

Re: Ejaculation and orgasm: are they the same?

Post by timcrav »

Men who have had a radical prostatectomy (surgical removal of the prostate gland) no longer produce semen, and thus do not ejaculate semen during orgasm; however if the bladder is full, urine may be ejaculated. Typically, such men cannot get erections, but penile pumps or other means can be used to produce an erection. With or without an erection, however, orgasms can still be enjoyed, for example by using a vibrator to stimulate the glans and the frenulum (tab of ultra-sensitive skin at top of the shaft where it meets the underside of the penis head); another method is to massage or twirl the frenulum between thumb and forefinger. Where there's a will for pleasure, there's always a way!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

They are not the same thing at all. I had seven years of glorious "drygasms" before I first spunked at thirteen.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I also had a lot of what spunkluvr calls "drygasms" when I was a kid, between about 5 and 11. Occasionally as an adult my semen stores get depleted after repeated masturbation or sex, so I ejaculate little if any semen though my cock is rock hard. It's a good feeling sometimes.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

As an adult I don’t remember ever producing cum without orgasming, or orgasming without producing cum. As a kid I don’t remember drygasms except when I shinnied up the smooth bark fig tree in our back yard or a pole. What did my mother think looking out the kitchen window while I hung still, legs wrapped tightly around the trunk, relishing those tingly feelings in my crotch and the paroxysms of what I didn’t know at that time was an orgasm.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

There have been times (way to few though) where I have been able to ejaculate without orgasm. When I have been able to do this, I lick up the cum then stroke more and have a wonderful, powerful orgasm with further ejaculation. Those are the best.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

You got that right! The urge to cum is not lessened by the 'dry' orgasm, at least in my experience. The little bit that comes out (precum mixed with some cum) is very tasty as well.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

No they are not.
Its possible to have an orgasm again when already drained.
Back in my twenties with several gals, after long day or weekend rutting sessions, 4-5 hours, next attempts were slower boners and dry orgasms till a day later.
The girls didnt mind, and bjs or cumshots orally :lol: :D wasnt big here yet.... :evil: