Jerking Off to Black Men

Casual and fun topics or questions
piesadora

Jerking Off to Black Men

Post by piesadora »

Like a lot of men, I love jerking off to black men on the internet. It's my dirty little secret and I've told no one until now. My friends would disown me if they knew my little secret.
I used to dream of sucking one of those bbc. Being down in my knees in front of a black man while I worship his bbc. I've have since had two bbc in the recent months and loved both of them. They were both nice and big. The second one was HUGE! It must have been at least 11 inches and as big around as my wrist.
I love watching black men being sucked by pretty white women. I would love to be gang banged by a group of black men.
I think about worshipping a bbc all the time. I hope to have another one soon.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Re: Jerking Off to Black Men

Post by robbiedonatra »

Interesting post.
I'm not that in to it, I felt so intimidated when I was about about 14 or 15 in some leisure centre changing rooms when a group of older black lads came in and stood right next to where I was.
They made a point of staring at my cock and waving their dicks around and I've heard it's a massive thing for black lads to want to use a white boy as their bitch.
I didn't know what to do.
I do however find some mixed race lads and women sexy as fuck and wank a lot over them even getting an embarrassing boner over a lad at the beach before.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Not for me.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

The men or the women (usually white) who seem the most passionate and fetishist about giving them sucks, fucks and bukakke targets are often the most interesting and believable vids I've seen.

Now I've known gals who have no such interest, partly I imagine based on the disreputable types they've met.
Others have expressed appreciation but have never gone as far as suggesting they'd engage.

But theres a certain admiration for those who do wield weapons well, but many I find rather tactless and dispassionate to the point I toss them. Some emotion and passion is necessary between lovers- just out and out rutting doesn't do it for me.

Of course those who love to curl their tongues and swallow then whole, well they get my admiration too! :cry: :?
sv-
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

When I close my eyes and think about a woman, I've always seen blonde women, with hair to the shoulders, white panties, and small tits. When I've fantasized about men, they have been white, and cut cock.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote:
> When I close my eyes and think about a woman, I've always seen blonde
> women, with hair to the shoulders, white panties, and small tits. When
> I've fantasized about men, they have been white, and cut cock.

No problem; I'd assume anyone would want a Clooney over a Glover :mrgreen:
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I find black men to be very hot, but only if they really are hot. I do not jerk off to Clarence Thomas. I jerk off while watching Lil Naz x videos all the time.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I love wanking while watching black guys shooting their spunk. The first one I had was a beautiful Jamaican guy who had 9.5 inches of thick black meat. God, I loved sucking him off!