Irony

Casual and fun topics or questions
dlihret
Site Admin

Irony

Post by dlihret »

The other day I was reminiscing about some of my past sexual encounters (long time ago - in my 70s now).
There were two situations that stuck out in my mind.

The first concerns a follow up to my story “Numb Teeth”. I recall one of the last times I was with her she wanted to try anal sex. We fumbled around a lot, but finally were able to make it work. After the session was over, we were laying there discussing its merits and I farted. When I did she said, “Ooh, that’s gross!” I was like, Hey, I just stuck my dick up your ass. You didn’t think that was gross gross!

The second was one I mentioned in my story “Cum Again”. After we were through with our wild session, she said to me, “Yours is longer but my husband’s is thicker.” I still can’t get it out of my head. Was she complimenting me or complaining? We never had another session, so I never was able to find out.

I was wondering what kind of experiences like that others have had.
lexington
Site Admin

Re: Irony

Post by lexington »

Being married and masturbating, and love edging whenever possible.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Irony

Post by mash2014 »

Also married and love to masturbate. Most of the time the orgasm product of masturbation is much more intense than the one by intercourse. I haven't tried someone masturbating me but I'm sure it will be grandiose.