Am I the only one whose done this?

Casual and fun topics or questions
katiewinters15
Site Admin

Am I the only one whose done this?

Post by katiewinters15 »

I posted this in another forum as well but I wanted to ask here too.

I was raised by very strict parents, Christian parents, who were super against masturbation.

When I was 13 I started masturbating. The only problem was…I am a squirter. Most of the time it’s only a little bit, but sometimes, maybe 1/5 times, it really sprays.

This is a real problem with parents like mine: can’t use towels, can’t use my sheets, and can’t take more then one shower a day. Seriously, I’m literally not allowed to take more then one shower a day or all hell breaks loose.

So I squirt in the toilet and I’m on this search to see if I’m the only one who has had to do this. Sometimes before a shower I’ll do it in the tub, but most of the time if I’m at school, the mall, or when my parents are home, I’ll make sure it goes in the toilet. I know it seems gross to some people, but it’s what I’ve found that works for me.

If you’ve had a similar experience please reply, I’m honestly dying to hear of other people who have had to do this
joekelly
Site Admin

Re: Am I the only one whose done this?

Post by joekelly »

No, Most guys use masturbation practice to fulfill the sexual desire at an early age including me.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I’ve cum in a toilet. In such a situation I prefer to cum onto some toilet paper I’ve spread out and then I can flush it down the toilet, leaving no evidence.

I’m glad you find ways masturbate despite the unnatural prohibitions against it. I grew up in a Christian home environment that frowned on masturbation and I spent many years trying not to, and every once in a while i would be overcome with the urge, and feel guilty afterward, especially because it felt so good, so right, so natural. I would promise to God I wouldn’t do it anymore. I think if I could hear Him better he would have said Enjoy yourself, don’t pay attention to those bullshit teachings! I wouldn’t wish that torment on anyone, and I think it’s cruel to do that to young people. Now At 58 i’m horny all the time, and I sometimes wonder if I’m making up for holding myself back so much in my teenage years!
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

katiewinters15 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:46 pm I posted this in another forum as well but I wanted to ask here too.

I was raised by very strict parents, Christian parents, who were super against masturbation.

When I was 13 I started masturbating. The only problem was…I am a squirter. Most of the time it’s only a little bit, but sometimes, maybe 1/5 times, it really sprays.

This is a real problem with parents like mine: can’t use towels, can’t use my sheets, and can’t take more then one shower a day. Seriously, I’m literally not allowed to take more then one shower a day or all hell breaks loose.

So I squirt in the toilet and I’m on this search to see if I’m the only one who has had to do this. Sometimes before a shower I’ll do it in the tub, but most of the time if I’m at school, the mall, or when my parents are home, I’ll make sure it goes in the toilet. I know it seems gross to some people, but it’s what I’ve found that works for me.

If you’ve had a similar experience please reply, I’m honestly dying to hear of other people who have had to do this
I do not have this problem, but my girl friend does.
We have had her strip naked and lay in the tub and we take turns making her cum, she squirts everywhere. I have learned to strip naked too. It is fun, exciting and when we are done we shower together.
emgeee.
leebrew

Post by leebrew »

Hey use what ever you have handy. I have used just about everything,tissue, sock, a hole in the bed, cousins panties, the ground, the floor. but I’ll admit, the throne is where most of my adventures end up.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

Living at home with parents I would always use paper towels or tissues to capture my cum but when I got older I discovered the joy of watching it fly! On various deployments when quarters were confined I would have to be very careful, even using some ziplock bags to capture my jizz. I've cum on a multitude of objects, indoors and outdoors, body parts (my own and others'). Given the choice I love to see it fly!
dontherod

Post by dontherod »

katiewinters15 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:46 pm I posted this in another forum as well but I wanted to ask here too.

Hello Katie! Thanks for Saying- about Masterbation- I always thought it was only guys who Wank!- So consoling- I am an only offspring son- And quite often would end up with thick sticky cum in my undies- So I came downstairs one day- with them in my hand- acting all innocent and said to Mother- sorry got a mess today in my Pants- She looked- took them off me- and said Oh! That will happen a lot from now on- till you are older ! - So really- that was approval from my Mother ( God Bless Her) to do it- as often as I possibly could. We lived behind My Fathers Jewellery Shop- in England- and I have no idea whether Mother Told Dad or Not- But I can say I am now Nearly 92 and I bet toss off more often then any neighbour- we live in Thailand - Where ALL girls are very adept at Emptying The Prostate of any guy without being asked twice!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I was raised by a catholic mother, very devout and somewhat strict. Masturbation wasn’t healthy and also it was a sin.

At 12 I started masturbating. Maybe the first year I had some guilt about it but soon I overcame it. Ever since I have masturbated daily, sometimes more than once a day; even if I was having sec I would masturbate. I like masturbating. The pleasure is real and I can determine my own pace and how to do it.