Sex or masturbation?

Casual and fun topics or questions
mash2014
Site Admin

Sex or masturbation?

Post by mash2014 »

When it comes to choosing between having sexual intercourse or masturbation, which do you prefer?

Most of the times when I've had sex in the past I would later masturbate remembering the sex or the ritual that ended me having sex. But many times I feel I get more satisfaction from masturbation.
joekelly
Site Admin

Re: Sex or masturbation?

Post by joekelly »

Sex is far better than hand practice.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I like being able to go as long as I want when I masturbate, sometimes for hours, pleasing myself exactly how I want, and stopping and starting as much as I want before letting myself go to orgasm. But in sex I love the give and take of sensual pleasure and excitement, though it usually only goes on for 15 or 20 minutes with my wife. I would hate to give up on either, I guess I love them equally, though if I didn’t have a partner I think I could be quite happy just masturbating in all the ways I do.
pee4me
Site Admin

Post by pee4me »

I think it boils down to who you want to pleasure. If you want to pleasure a partner, sex is the answer. If you want to pleasure yourself, masturbation is the answer.
siferius90
Site Admin

Post by siferius90 »

My best orgasms ever were a result of masturbation
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I need both but would find it more difficult to give up masturbation. As I’ve aged, now 62, orgasms take more physical effort to achieve. My wife and I fuck at least once a week and occasionally I can still cum inside her but more often I finish up myself, often while she finishes her own self. Or maybe she will give me a blow job , which again I usually must finish (with her jumping back in at the critical moment!) We both really enjoy masturbating side by side.
marriedcub0218

Post by marriedcub0218 »

here's the real question. sex, masturbation or mutual masturbation?
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

Both are essential. As to a preference of one over the other, it depends on the desire of the moment. It changes and shifts all the time. I sometimes masturbate fantasizing about sex (duh) and sometimes fantasize about masturbation while fucking. I’m new to same sex interactions and so on those occasions I’m pretty focused on what is actually happening, no fantasies needed.
piesadora

Post by piesadora »

For me, I prefer masturbation. I can have imaginary sex with whomever I choose that way. Also it allows me to imagine all sorts of kinky stuff, the average partner might not want to do or have done to them. Then there is the afterward, when there is no expectation of chatting. I know that sounds selfish, but I'm like so many guys. When I cum, I'm done. There is no limit to fantasies when it comes to masturbating.
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

For me sex and masturbation are quite different things. I love sex. I love to perform, give absolute pleasure and fully satisfy my wife. She really gets into it, orgasms repeatedly, makes a splendid mess and it is a joy. However, for my own pleasure masturbation is king. Playing with myself, letting my imagination run wild, indulging myself in a fantasy world that I would never want to bring to reality is the ultimate escapism. I can play with my toys, maybe ride a big dildo or thrash my butt with a cane, video it all for my enjoyment later. There is a freedom about it. I can admire my erection, savour my precum, edge again and again, and enter an altered state of consciousness. When I eventually allow myself to cum the relief is bliss; a few moments enjoying the afterglow, I can clean up and get on with my day. No chatting or cuddling, I'm done.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I've had plenty of sex in my life, but these days nothing is better than a good hard wank.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

My most intense orgasms have been while having sex with other men, but few have been truly memorable. My orgasms when masturbating have been much more consistently fantastic.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

piesadora wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:57 pm . . . it allows me to imagine all sorts of kinky stuff . . . There is no limit to fantasies when it comes to masturbating.
So true. I wank to fantasies that would probably get me arrested in the real world!
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

For the whole experience from making out to snuggling after, sex.

For just the pleasure of the pleasure, masturbation.
ckr4fun

Post by ckr4fun »

spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:30 am
piesadora wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:57 pm . . . it allows me to imagine all sorts of kinky stuff . . . There is no limit to fantasies when it comes to masturbating.
So true. I wank to fantasies that would probably get me arrested in the real world!
Me too! I am a real perv when I let my imagination run free. I love taboo but only if consensual.
don111

Post by don111 »

ckr4fun wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:32 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:30 am
Me too! I am a real perv when I let my imagination run free. I love taboo but only if consensual.
ditto
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

iammmd55 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:43 pm For the whole experience from making out to snuggling after, sex.

For just the pleasure of the pleasure, masturbation.
That’s me too
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

siferius90 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:37 amMy best orgasms ever were a result of masturbation
And my best wanks have been while being watched.