Jacking at Work

Casual and fun topics or questions
goander
Site Admin

Jacking at Work

Post by goander »

How many of you have jerked off to orgasm at work? I have many times.
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Re: Jacking at Work

Post by scottydapimp187 »

Assuming you mean more than the countless "bathroom breaks," I have plenty of times and places lol.

Once in a board meeting at a large conference table, I was so horny I had to, plus the table covered me pretty well. I was actually enjoying a hot session around all the women, over my pants that it took about 3 minutes to climax...

Of course as I'm coming in my pants the supervisor choose to ask me questions all through the climax, not the best situation to be in.

In the parking garage on breaks, and often times "use the men's room," before clocking out. Those are a few mild examples lol.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

I always enjoyed stroking at work. Use to work alone for many years and had always had a penthouse ready to read the stories and then later when the internet started I was able to use that to stroke with especially after Facebook showed up-messenger was always fun to chat with other men and women
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Always enjoyed wanking at work. Loved the thought of my bosses paying me to stroke my prick and shoot my spunk.
leebrew

Post by leebrew »

Countless times at work, I actually plan on have a tug before I leave work today
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

Yes, at almost every opportunity I've unloaded at every job I had.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

At least once on every job i have ever had.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

As I work out of the house it's every day lol. However, when I did go into work, not that much. When I would work offsite and the opportunity would present I would do it.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Not unless I'm working from home, then its all the time.
Or even better when I am on the road and staying in hotels where I can get some privacy and good internet. Then I'm jacking off knowing and most of the men and women staying in the rooms next door to me are likely doing the same as me!
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Yeah, ditto for the hotels. First thing I do when I get into a room is shut the curtains and strip off. Let the jacking begin!
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

love2edge wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:47 am Yeah, ditto for the hotels. First thing I do when I get into a room is shut the curtains and strip off. Let the jacking begin!
:lol:
I've often been curious to turn off the lights and do a blacklight test in some rooms, but I'd probably rather not know... I know I've left behind DNA in many locations
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Me too.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Hotels are a must for me. Like to jack off on the bed or the couch or the chair. Everywhere.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I have jacked off at every single job I’ve ever had going all the way back to my first job in fast food at age 15. At my last job, I was always the last one to leave at the end of the day so many nights I would jack off right at my desk after everyone had left. At first I would ejaculate into tissues that I would then flush down the toilet. After a while I stopped flushing them and would leave my semen soaked wadded up tissue balls in the waste baskets of some of my female coworkers. My loads were always pretty large so the size of these balls of tissues were often about the size of a tennis ball. We were a small office and the cleaning crew only came in once a week so sometimes those crusty, spermy tissues would sit there for a week.

A male coworker of mine often came in to finish work on the weekends and I eventually discovered that he was masturbating there too. On Monday mornings I would find a little zip lock bag with crusty paper hand towels from the bathroom stuffed inside. It was obvious that the hand towels were crusty with semen but I couldn’t figure out the purpose of the zip lock bag. I eventually brought a small hidden camera from home to see what I could catch. What I observed was him pulling down his pants, then getting out the zip lock bag that turned out to have lube in it. He wiped the lube on his growing erection and then quickly and vigorously stroked himself to orgasm. It only took him about 2 minutes to finish. When he was ready to cum, he stood up and shot what appeared to be a monstrous load all over his desk. After a few minutes of gently playing with his shrinking erection, he wiped himself and his desk up with the hand towels, put them into the bag, threw it all in the waste basket and then did his work. I’m straight but I have to admit that I’ve jerked off to that video dozens of times. There’s just something about watching him frantically rubbing his lubed up cock that gets me every time.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I actually only ever did it once back in the 1970's when for no reason at all I got a hard on so made my excuses and went to the loo & wanked myself off as fast as I could.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Many many times. I've even masturbated in front of a female co-worker at least twice. She has sucked my cock a few times too and she let me come in her mouth - my wife never would. I got to play with her tits on many occasions.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I work from home, so I'm playing with my penis all day long and wear lingerie as much as I can.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Was going to write NEVER-- but on consideration- I've worked as a tradesman on customer sites...

Way back in 80s I had a late job, about 6 in evening; seems it was a cat-house as the solo lady was deshabille and sexy as hell. I had to spend time inside, but then checking basement connections and such. She followed me a bit inside, long brown legs and shapely breasts visible under the lacey robe she wore. I kept my mind on the job and very matter of fact chitchat for a while.

I didnt get a hardon, but my mind was racing; once I was in the basement area I finished my inspection and then started to weaken; in a dark corner I took my cock out and pleasured myself by leaving a spurt of calling card against an unpainted wall... gave myself a minute and walked back out to finalise the work. I may have become flushed but the gear I took was enough to cover my condition!

There was, sort of, another 'work place;- a guy I knew called me to come to his office- a place I knew pretty well in the suburbs, so it wasnt a major issue for me, but about 9pm. I arrived just as their security was leaving; friend ushered me through their office, meeting room and into the unlit kitchen off that. In the semi-dark room it was quiet and away from any windows or doors.

He first hugged and kissed me, then made it obvious he was horny and undid his belt, dropped his trousers and briefs and began smacking his semi-erect cock against my body. He was thickening up and sort of pushed me down till I was level with his cock- whereupon I opened my mouth and proceeded to bj.
After a fee minutes of that while fondling his ass, thighs and balls, he wanted to do me. So he grabbed my belt and pulled my gear down as well and started sucking on me.

I was super hard in no time and he kept at it for about 10 minutes before I was ready to cum. I wasnt sure why but he wanted to lie down and he pulled his pants up, walked into the meeting room and turned off the main lights, then asked me to come there. It was now a lot darker as only the lights of the main office lit up the room thru the doorway.

He dragged some chairs away from the large table in he middle of the room and indicated I should lie down on the carpet there, more or less under the table so we couldnt be seen through the large windows from outside.

I did as he asked and he did the same, removing his pants entirely and facing the opposite direction, he was top and tail with me in a 69... his now engorged cock was quite a mouthful and thrusting into my throat... he sucking mine and I had returned to peak mood as well. We only spent a couple of minutes in this position before he began ramming quite firmly and my throat was wedged with his cockhead all around. His legs started to shake and it as only seconds before I felt the warm gush of his cum exploding into me. His glans enlarged and made an even tighter seal in my throat as he spurted into me,

I likewise was close and with his mouth grip on my smaller cock I too ejaculated soon after, though I noted he stopped sucking on me and my crotch was a sloppy mess compared to his deposit in my throat!

We rolled sideways and caught our breath so to speak; donning his trousers he pulled some beers from the kitchen and we drank those talking about what just happened. At some point he said he'd like to do it again but in a comfortable bed.

Perhaps twice he leaned on me and kissed my face, and a few times he continued to stroke my wet but still firm cock, while I did the same to him. But he said I should be prepared to make another office 'visit' if he called. I told him it was no problem. He asked if I'd enjoyed it, you know cumming down my throat etc, and I agreed I had, But I also said I'm happy having a load blown onto my lips or tongue just as much I added, since I love watching a cock explode.

Truly seeing it happen is as exciting as feeling the liquid and heat of it; as well as the salty taste and perhaps, as with females sharing a cummy kiss afterwards... :evil:
decL