Watching videos of your masturbation

Casual and fun topics or questions
bimarried
Site Admin

Watching videos of your masturbation

Post by bimarried »

Around twenty years ago my wife got a video camera for her work which I began using to tape myself masturbating. Over the next ten years, I created 20+ clips ranging from 20 seconds to 4 minutes. Those have become treasured videos for me now that I'm 75 and my ejaculations are hardly more than a dribble.

Many of the videos had me watching some of my favorite videos which I still enjoy today. My laptop would be between my legs just beyond my balls so I'm watching the scene again as I masturbate along with myself in the video. The longer ones are great to watch all the way through. In a few, I'm soft as I begin and within a minute am firm. I stroke myself in sync with the video and usually cum about the same time as I did then, but with much less ejaculate.

It's great seeing how much I ejaculated at 55 compared to now. I wish I had videos of my teenage sessions. My ejaculations were huge then often with ten or more spurts.

Does anyone else here like to video their sessions and watch them later?
steelydon
Site Admin

Re: Watching videos of your masturbation

Post by steelydon »

I too like to take pics and videos of myself masturbating and cumming and often watch them again while I wank. After a long edging session I usually have quite a spectacular ejaculation and enjoy seeing big spurts of cum shooting out of my cock. I also like to swap videos with others who do the same. It's very arousing seeing someone cum who you've chatted to or are chatting with.
himileage
Site Admin

Post by himileage »

I usually just cam on chaturbate and chat with the viewers
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Always enjoy a chat
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

steelydon wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:13 pm I too like to take pics and videos of myself masturbating and cumming and often watch them again while I wank. After a long edging session I usually have quite a spectacular ejaculation and enjoy seeing big spurts of cum shooting out of my cock. I also like to swap videos with others who do the same. It's very arousing seeing someone cum who you've chatted to or are chatting with.
[/q

It seems strange to me to be so turned on my own masturbation videos, but I've found that in my longer ones, I can pace myself as I did in the video and usually cum along with the ejaculation in my video and usually stronger than normal.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I have many vids of myself jacking off.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I totally love to take photos and videos of myself stroking myself, especially when I am stroking myself in panties. I have found that there are a lot of males and females that love to watch me stroking myself in panties or naked. I love reading the comments about my photos and videos of me stroking myself!!
Paul
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Had a young friend (legal - just!) who used to visit just to watch me wank. Loved getting naked, stroking my prick, then shooting and eating my spunk while this boy watched. Got him to take photos and videos while I wanked myself off. Always got rock-hard watching them later, remembering who was cameraman. Sadly, I could never persuade him to join in, although he was obviously an eager voyeur.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I've got a growing collection of pics and videos also that I always find arousing just knowing random strangers have viewed and (hopefully) also become aroused while looking at them!
piesadora

Post by piesadora »

I love having photos and videos of me masturbating. I absolutely love being naked and taking selfies of me being naked around the house when I'm alone. I also love being outside naked. I would love to find someone willing to photograph and video me. It's such a turn-on to watch myself.
tarqu2

Post by tarqu2 »

piesadora wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:10 pm I love having photos and videos of me masturbating. I absolutely love being naked and taking selfies of me being naked around the house when I'm alone. I also love being outside naked. I would love to find someone willing to photograph and video me. It's such a turn-on to watch myself.
Ditto,
Recently video'd myself on holiday; early morning (05:00) walking out of the rented holiday home front garden gate, a short distance down the lane to the neighbouring property caressing my cock along the way. Then poking my stiffened cock through their front metal gate railings and offloading my cum. Then walking back shaking my cock to rid myself of the residue cum. On the video you can hear the early morning bird songs mixed with the rumble of overhead thunder and my heavy breathing as I came. ( disappointingly it was not pelting down with rain, would have really loved that) love re-running that video it was the first time I have done such a thing. Probably the last as well?
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Only to release the stress, lol.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I either watch mine or just cam with someone...
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

I love to film my sessions and have made hundreds of recordings. I started aged 21 in the late 80s with a Sony handycam and moved with the technology! If I'm intending on a lengthy playtime I'll set up a couple of cameras for some alternative angles. I'll prepare my toys and implements and get down to a few hours of fun. I get a lot of fun out of editing the footage, making gifs and stills, adding voiceovers and captions and generally looking back on great past sessions and planning the next. I often get completely lost in the moment during a session so having the videos is a great reminder and interesting archive of how I have evolved as a masturbator as my tastes have changed.
piesadora

Post by piesadora »

I love to video myself masturbating. I often re-watch them and masturbate again. I also like to be videoed or have pics taken of my with a sex partner. If I'm with someone new, I will always ask if they mind if I take pics or video. I will keep their faces out of it if they prefer.
I would include a pic here, but I'm sort of new here and not sure if that is allowed. Plus I'm not a full-paid member so I'm not sure if I can even post a pic.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I love to video myself masturbating and cumming. I also enjoy posting some of these vids to xhamster. It turns me on to think of others watching me cum.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Yes I do. I have video'ed myself on my mobile a few times and copied to a memory stick before deleting from my phone. I've taken a few screenshots from the video's too. Much enjoyed watching my hand pumping my shaft !!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

strokerjim wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:43 pm I love to video myself masturbating and cumming. I also enjoy posting some of these vids to xhamster. It turns me on to think of others watching me cum.
How cab I find you on xhamster.
don111

Post by don111 »

recently made one wanking outdoors and it was quite a turn on and good to watch it back again. Re photos, I have taken nude self pics for the past 25yrs or so and still have them, good to look back and see how I looked then!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I use my phone to video myself masturbating and cumming quite often. Doing so is a bit of a thrill and enhances the orgasm. So is watching them again later.