Cut or un cut cock?

Casual and fun topics or questions
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Re: Cut or un cut cock?

Post by fireaxe14 »

A cut cock looks so much more sexy! So, I prefer a cut cock to watch stroking!
Paul
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I'm cut and very happy that way. I'm not sure if there's much difference between the two but erect my cock would be very very stiff & hard. If I stood up straight while erect my cock would stick up almost vertical & I could spurt a fair old distance when I cum. I used to wank in the bathroom before going to bed. I would stand leaning on the door with the toilet directly in front of me on the opposite side of the room, When cumming if I held my cock level my first 2 / 3 ropes of cum could shoot across the room and hit the upturned toilet lid, a distance of about 5 to 5.5 feet.
don111

Post by don111 »

I am uncut but I wear the foreskin back a lot, especially if I am wandering around nude, so the head is exposed anyway, so over the years that has kept it clean and de-sensitised the head from how ultra sensitive it was when I first exposed it as a lad.

I find uncut cocks easier to play with, as in hand job wise...seems like you need lube with a cut one.

Someone above mentioned cleanliness, yes us guys with uncut need to keep them clean, but I have always been conscious of that. Not into playing with guys that don't keep their uncut clean, although from what I see on the web, for some that unclean uncut is a bit of a fetish. Not my cup of tea though!
sam3475

Post by sam3475 »

Uncut for sure. I'm uncut myself and I'm very narcissistic :D
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

Never had a preference either way. Have enjoyed playing with both cut and uncut cocks many times and they can both feel amazing.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

Mine is cut Most of the guys I grew up with were cut Actually I can remember only 1 guy in my circle cut - I was on a lot of sports teams and showered with plenty of boys/men even now at the YMCA all of the guys are cut -
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Uncut. Very glad my parents didn't get me circumcised. My father was British and circumcision is very much on the minority in Europe. Somehow circumcision became a fashionable/cultural thing more in USA. To me, circumcision would be like driving a car without a bonnet/hood. It's there to protect the head of the penis. When erect, the foreskin rolls back behind the head anyway. Each to their own (literally). I don't generally wear underpants and if I'm feeling like a little thrill, I roll my foreskin back and the friction between the head of my penis against my pants does feel lovely and gives me a semi to enjoy when walking about.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

anitacosmolover wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:24 am Uncut. Very glad my parents didn't get me circumcised.
I am uncut too, grew up in the 60's and nearly all boys I saw back then were cut. My mom later told me she would let me decide later. I like having my foreskin. Soft, the head is 100% covered.

I do know a guy, around age 65 that had to get circumcised due to foreskin tightening. He said it was very sore for several weeks.