Problem

Casual and fun topics or questions
starshipcocoa
Site Admin

Problem

Post by starshipcocoa »

I have a problem. I noticed that my husband loves to masturbate. Despite that, we have sex every day he always finds time to masturbate too. Is that ok or should I be concerned?
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Problem

Post by mash2014 »

No need to be concerned. It's perfectly normal for a man to masturbate. I, when I had frequent sex with my wife would masturbate after, remembering some of the exciting moments of previous sessions. Masturbate with him, it's really hot!!!
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

What mash2014 said. We are men. We like to play with our dicks. Every year i get older and I keep thinking I will grow out of it. I am in my 50's and still jack off nearly daily.

I live with my GF and we are both nudists. We both masturbate as much as we fuck. We are very open about it and have no shame. Sometimes you just feel like masturbating instead of sex. I love to watch her.

Next time your husband jacks off, sit across from him and play with your pussy. Get a nice dildo or vibrator. Make yourself cum watching him. He will EXPLODE!
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

:D if you have enough of him as a sex partner, then let him have fun. Another thing is coldness towards you.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

That is healthy. you should do it together.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

What is your concern? Virtually all married men masturbate. (I’d guess most married people do, but with men it’s a certainty.) It’s normal and should be expected.

But in my opinion that discussion is one that should be had between you two. In my very strong opinion, any sexual question or concerns regarding one’s spouse should begin by talking to the spouse. If that’s something you have difficulty doing then I recommend a little research to find self help books and other resources because all couples should be able to talk freely about sex with each other.

To put it more accurately, if you want the best sex life possible in your marriage, you must talk to each other about it.
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

try to offer him your help. Or better yet, without asking, step in and help him. You will see what effect this will have. You won't regret it, I assure you. :D
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Join him, or try masturbating on you own.