How honest are you going n the forum?

Casual and fun topics or questions
phileld
Site Admin

Re: How honest are you going n the forum?

Post by phileld »

Should be to the right hand side of each post or on profile page
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I'm turned on and I'm rubbing my cock.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:40 am I'm turned on and I'm rubbing my cock.
Wish I could say the same. Traveling and won’t be home till Sunday night. Will be going at it as soon as possible Sunday. Will have been 9 days without jerking off by then. Hopefully the chat here will be active Sunday cause it’s gonna be a multiple cum night for me
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

phileld wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:48 am
mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:40 am I'm turned on and I'm rubbing my cock.
Wish I could say the same. Traveling and won’t be home till Sunday night. Will be going at it as soon as possible Sunday. Will have been 9 days without jerking off by then. Hopefully the chat here will be active Sunday cause it’s gonna be a multiple cum night for me
You must have a full tank. Just think of the amount of cum you're storing is taking me over the edge.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Been rough for sure. Getting hard again and nothing I can do about it.

Sunday night can’t come soon enough. Hopefully there are a few people around Sunday night to chat with to edge a bit or else I will blow in a few minutes after waiting this long
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

solobiguy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:14 am Really nice looking cock you have
mash2014 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 pm Nice cock.
Thanks guys. I hope ya'll are enjoying him. I can't really say I made him myself but I definitely did help to raise him make him grow to what he is now. Fed him the right things, fed him to the right and wrong things. Gave him love and attention. You know, all the basics for good growth.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:31 am
solobiguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:21 am
mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 am

Same here!!! I don't mind opening up about wishes and fantasies but also about what I've done.
What are your fantasies or would you rather talk in email?
I've got many different types of fantasies. I don't mind talking about them. If you prefer email, it's ok. I still haven't figured out how to chat or contact people.
I don’t mind talking about my fantasies here either-I did send you a friend request. I have always fantasize about being with a shemale, or watching wife with a shemale or definitely a 3-way with another guy with a bigger cock than mine.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

solobiguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 am
solobiguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:21 am

What are your fantasies or would you rather talk in email?
I've got many different types of fantasies. I don't mind talking about them. If you prefer email, it's ok. I still haven't figured out how to chat or contact people.
I don’t mind talking about my fantasies here either-I did send you a friend request. I have always fantasize about being with a shemale, or watching wife with a shemale or definitely a 3-way with another guy with a bigger cock than mine.
I'd like to see my wife being hammered by another guy, he cums inside her, and then they do a 69. He will also go anal on her, and again cums inside her. I then come into action and have sex with all his cum on her, suck her clean. And since we are at it, suck the guy's cock which is filled with his own cum and wife’s juices.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

phileld wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:58 am Been rough for sure. Getting hard again and nothing I can do about it.

Sunday night can’t come soon enough. Hopefully there are a few people around Sunday night to chat with to edge a bit or else I will blow in a few minutes after waiting this long
Would love to see you when you're cumin. Tons of cum spilling all over.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

I’m looking forward to it too. Longest I have gone in forever. Gonna be a big clean up
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

I am painfully honest here. Hell, it's a forum about jacking off. Why would you cum here if you had to make shit up.

I am a nudist. I am naked 99% of the time at home. My dick is right there. I play with it and I make it cum. I fuck my GF who is also a nudist and lives with me.

She plays with her pussy a lot too.

I like to eat cum when I jack off and after I fuck my GF. I like ass play. I love to have a nice butt plug in my ass.

That's the honest truth.
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

Oh and yes, that is my dick and my hand in my profile pic.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:33 pm
solobiguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 am

I'd like to see my wife being hammered by another guy, he cums inside her, and then they do a 69. He will also go anal on her, and again cums inside her. I then come into action and have sex with all his cum on her, suck her clean. And since we are at it, suck the guy's cock which is filled with his own cum and wife’s juices.
Man I would love to do that too makes me so hard thinking about doing that
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Agree. Something very hot about a she male banging a woman
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

phileld wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:52 pm I’m looking forward to it too. Longest I have gone in forever. Gonna be a big clean up
I never clean up. I love to have the cum all over my crotch and my cock. I pull up the underwear and I love the sensation of the sticky wetness. I also like once the cum dries the starch sensations on my underwear. I found out about it when I was young my mother threw away a pair of underwear. I took it out of the trash and would use it to clean myself. After a few days, it was all starch, and I loved the smell and the taste.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 pm
phileld wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:52 pm I’m looking forward to it too. Longest I have gone in forever. Gonna be a big clean up
I never clean up. I love to have the cum all over my crotch and my cock. I pull up the underwear and I love the sensation of the sticky wetness. I also like once the cum dries the starch sensations on my underwear. I found out about it when I was young my mother threw away a pair of underwear. I took it out of the trash and would use it to clean myself. After a few days, it was all starch, and I loved the smell and the taste.
True. Used to have a blanket I hide in teen years and was only able to wash it when no one was home. Just the smell of it would make me hard
semicircum
Site Admin

Post by semicircum »

What l write in solotouch is factual, and true events of what l have gotten up to over my 66 years. Why would l want make things up? I want people to know who l am, and the type of person I am. I want people to know that l am a totally addicted and compulsive Masturbator who always Masturbates. And who always Masturbates nude. And who also Masturbate as often as he can. I also like to let people know that l'm married, sleep nude with my wife, she in pyjamas, and l haven't fucked for 26 years. The though of not fucking, turns me on immensely. Masturbate is the best sex ever.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Agreed. It is a site for a s about masturbating. Hardly the place to make stuff up because you might be judged.

Who cares, we all do it and we all have something(s) that g is off more than others. Have fun with it
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

semicircum wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:39 pm What l write in solotouch is factual, and true events of what l have gotten up to over my 66 years. Why would l want make things up? I want people to know who l am, and the type of person I am. I want people to know that l am a totally addicted and compulsive Masturbator who always Masturbates. And who always Masturbates nude. And who also Masturbate as often as he can. I also like to let people know that l'm married, sleep nude with my wife, she in pyjamas, and l haven't fucked for 26 years. The though of not fucking, turns me on immensely. Masturbate is the best sex ever.
We older folks have nothing to prove. We are wankers/masturbators, and at least I’m proud of it. However, I have read some comments, especially in the forum where you can say definitely isn’t true or they are exaggerating their experiences. I understand that most stories in ST are made up, some are kids posing as girls. Those are easy to spot. But here on the forum, where we openly admit masturbating I have read some posts that aren't honest.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

100%